Nie ma konca zakladnictwa - pond 5 blat - nastepny napad we snie.

Data: 2009-03-08 13:23:37
Autor: Me
Nie ma konca zakladnictwa - pond 5 blat - nastepny napad we snie.

More and more press of the world goes not only to the stumbling
selective conversations with USA diplomats on a key points of the
political transformations but USA is being more and more accused of
the unjust war, tortures and suffering, none having anything to do
with  representing a will of its people in the full informed way.

We do have however that thirst to elect failing president again in
case of him making it a big blood bath, because we like to win ( that
was a precise tipping point for the Bush second season).

Moreover: what is this:

"U.S. Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice has declined to formally
endorse an interagency “white paper” on nuclear deterrence strategy,
Global Security Newswire has learned (see GSN, July 25, 2007).

The roughly 30-page document, which has yet to be publicly released,
is intended to expand on a four-page statement about nuclear weapons
policy issued jointly in July 2007 by three Cabinet secretaries: Rice,
Defense Secretary Robert Gates and Energy Secretary Samuel Bodman. The
unclassified version of the new paper has been delayed several times
but should be unveiled in the next few weeks, according to Bush
administration officials.

DELAYED? WHAT CRIMINALS ARE HIDING? WTC ASSAULT FROM THE INSIGHT?:

The State Department was consulted on the white paper and supports its
contents, but has stopped short of officially sponsoring it, Rice’s
staff officially confirmed. Aides said Rice opted to leave it to her
defense and energy counterparts to issue the new document because it
is more technical than last year’s statement, and thus lies outside
her diplomatic purview."

NO PROCESS WITHIN THE COUNTRY TO CLEAN THE QUESTIONABLE AT LEAST , BUT
FOR THE CONSTITUTION CONSCIENCELESS LAWYER A MUST, ACTIONS OF THE
OPENLY "IMPERIAL' PRESIDENT (Read autocratic, tramping the congress on
non emergency issues, and tramping and tramping and keep tramping on
the way out).
these all powerful money loaded security agencies answer to the people
why we had nuke explosion at WTC, andf how come nobody was alerted?
Our Congress is comfortable with the solution? IS really?

Insight the country ourd democracy an representative, just approach to
citizens life and life conditions is no better ffor a moment ( i AM A
WITNESS - MY LIFE WAS ATTACKED OVER 100 TH TIME LAST NIGHT WITH
GUARANTEE OF DYING VIA INDIVIDUALIZED NUKE PACK RELEASED BY THE BODY
COMPUTERS OF AT LEAST 4 PEOPLE WHILE i SLEPT AND COMPLETELY STUFFY
ENVIRON TO NOT ALLOW SPREAD OF THE ATTACKING AGENTS - MY BODY DOES NOT
TAKE THESE - OFFENDERS UP AND UP - A NEW MEASUREMENTS OF MY BODY AURA
ALREADY TAKEN AND THE NEW PACKETS ON A WAY; I AM ATTACKED LIKE THAT
SINCE 1992 AND NO PERSONAL SERVICE OF ANY ACCUSATION OF DEATH PENALTY
EXECUTION ORDER 9 NONE SUBJECTED TO WHAT YOU DOING TO ME SINCE i
REPORTED TO SENATE IN DECEMBER 2006 WITH CONFIRMED CERTIFIED MAIL AND
PERSONAL VISIT) ; THERE ARE OVER 300 ACTIVE ORDERS AND THEY ARE NOT
ATTENDED - ONLY ME  DYING WILL HAVE SOLVED THE VIOLENT HEADS , THEY
LIE TO OTHERS AND AGREE TO ATTACK ME THEY ARE SOLVING A DEMOCRATIC
PROBLEM THAT WAY. NOBODY HOME TO ORDER "STOP" i ma not a criminal, i a
m civil service professional with carrier track, scientists and the
senator from PA that specter raped out of the office and with so
called CIA tookl abroad; when i reported to the Senate - abuse after
abuse and threat after threat.

    /Dear family in the Senate, what exactly are doing? This political
domestic violence enabling. stop ; you not to violate others or
promote violence, sensory deprivation torture and other forms of
harassment of your colleague and family member; you have other senate
members set into same abusive setting ( concentration camp like - 105
beds to one room; no air access; no safety). What are you doing?  Have
you lost your mind?/

The ecological groups entered at least 10 new bills against the
barbarity to people environment and the sense of the democratic
solutions for usa problems.

WHERE ARE WE GOING?

 AT THIS POINT IT IS SUGGESTED THAT YOU ACKNOWLEDGE A NEW PARTIES
REPRESENTATION TO THE SENATE IN THE SPEEDY OR MORE SPEEDY WAY SINCE
YOU DO NOT STOP ANY KILLING AND ONLY PERPETUATE IT BY INACTION AND
ENABLING VIOLENCE. i AM LEGALLY A ,MEMBER OF THE SENATE AND YOU OUT OF
YOUR MIND.

    PLEASE COMMUNICATE WITH ME IN A CONSTITUTIONAL LEGAL FASHION AND
OPEN MY OFFICE NOW.  if you have imagination - this is not getting you
going if you kill me tonight using Gates. Consider stopping sen]lf and
Gates. Fascists gets white wash from what you perpetuation now.

 This is being released internationally as I am a member of several
reference groups, and as CIA offended rules and laws of the countries
that they had me landed against my will, and knowing what they do -
without any contract, and for other reasons - I  am  seeking support -
I do not have a cent to sent a letter due to CIA harassment; e- mail
is intercepted' family and reference groups p[persecuted as it seems
from the USA.At least i death was reported. The numerous arrests and
tortures of scientists even in the Hart Senate Buildings are now well
known. Arrests of scientists on the mall today over the anti nuke
protests. Can you stop yourself before you will be stopped? This is
not only not democracy - THIS IS EXTREME B BARBARITY. Protests on the
mall were as peaceful as they can. YOU ARE CRAZY to allow it.
Representation in the Senate now, fast, please to address issues as
above and remaining.

Nie ma konca zakladnictwa - pond 5 blat - nastepny napad we snie.