Nie przejmuje sie tez zarzutami ze jego pomysly na "efficiency in health care" sa faszystowskie

Data: 2009-08-21 09:55:19
Autor: Me
Nie przejmuje sie tez zarzutami ze jego pomysly na "efficiency in health care" sa faszystowskie

                    O, so this can be a right to refuse adverse
treatment and the weapon of the metas

SAMPLE:

Dept. Geriatric Medicine, Medical ..................The Netherlands

Summary   Advance directives allow competent persons to extend their
right of self-determination into the future, by recording choices that
are intended to influence their future care should they become unable
to make choices. They are considered tools to facilitate end-of-life
decision making. Advance directives are a form of anticipatory
decision-making. This article will focus on instruction directives
against a certain treatment, so-called advance refusals. The most
important legal requirement is the acknowledgment of patient autonomy.
This condition is met in all European countries. The legal
uncertainties surrounding advance refusals are focused on practical
modalities rather than on the validity of the general principle.
According to leading ethics the underlying moral rule of advanced
directives is that all truly autonomous refusals of treatment must be
respected, no matter what the consequences. Physicians find it hard to
adhere to the wishes and choices of patients as expressed in
directives. They find the text ambiguous. Another weakness is that
directives give little information about what in the patient’s view
constitutes a good quality of life. Some health professionals lack the
willingness to step outside their own value systems and fully embrace
that of the patient. Empathic skills are required. Very few persons
create an advance directive. Furthermore, of the created directives
only some are accessible when patients are admitted to hospital.
However, when directives are available they usually influence medical
treatment decisions.

Key words   Advance directives - advance refusals - anticipatory
decision-making - end-of-live decisions - advance care planning

If it applies once, it applies twice; but Bushland thinks still about
chatting the person into giving organs while still alive, making all
the rest ethically disgusted - there is no criteria that the organ
will serve better on the person requested and the person surviving,
even with the age differences; Bushland is fantasizing on talking over
the world that way ( it si not exaggerated here - they are like that)

FASCIST ON LINE ANSWERED ALREADY - THEY THINK THAT THEY STEAL ORGANS
FROM THE "B" PERSONS - LET FAST SEE HOW THEY SELECTED "B" PERSONS. WE
KNOW THAT THIS WAS ATTACKING HUMANS WITHOUT ANY DUE PROCESS OBSERVED
HERE IN DC NOT NECESSARILY IN HOSPITALS BUT ON THE CORNERS OF THE MAIL
INTERSECTION BY CAPITAL - ACCIDENT, KIDNAPPING AND THAN FALSE CHARGES
WHILE PERSON ALREADY UNCONSCIOUS IN NASA; I AM A WITNESS; THIS WAS
DONE TO ME TOO! I AM TOLD BY CORZINE BUT I CAN NOT VERIFY IT IF THAT
WAS JUST CORZINE, DEFINITELY I WAS ATTACKED  BUSHLAND UPON ELECTION AS
A WOMEN US  PRESIDENT AND THAN AS SENATOR FROM PA AGAIN WITH SPECTER
ATTACKING ME NOW IN THE 4 TH RESIDENCE WITH HIS BARE HANDS - ON LOCUST
ST, ON SHERIDAN AVE, AT RIDER UNI
AND SUSPECTED IN OTHER LOCATION ; VERY SIMILAR TO THE PERSON THAT WAS
ADMINISTERING ME DIARRHEA CAUSING RAYS ALL NIGHT LONG - TO FALL OF
THE BENCH- AFTER I AM NOT ADMITTED TO HOMELESS SHELTER;

 AND THEY KEEP \GOING WITH THIS SHAM ; NO ETHICAL INTEGRITY IN WHAT
THEY  ARE DOING; NOT SPECTER; NOT OBAMA

 OBAMA AGREED TO ADDRESS MY HOSTAGE FIRST UPON ELECTION AND ONLY
DECIDED TO ATTACK ME VIA MILITARY PLAINS AND THAN ATTACK AND ISOLATE
MY SONS COMPLETELY; AND THEY KEEP  GOING THIS WAY; SENATE THINKS STILL
THAT THEY WILL NOT RESPOND T5O ME HOPING THAT IF I ONLY FELL OF THE
NEXT PARK BENCH THEY CAN EXECUTE FORCED DEATH VIA ADVANCED DIRECTIVES
WITH NDR, FALSIFIED - OBAMA STOLE MY SIGNATURES AT WORK)

   ARE OTHER POTENTIAL VICTIMS SAFEGUARD THEIR SIGNATURES?  I  DID BUT
THERE ARE MANIPULATIONS - LIKE SIGNATURE ALWAYS COMING ON ALMOST EMPTY
PAGE AFTER 10 PAGE REPORT; I CHECKED MASTERS FILES AND THE ORIGINALS
WERE THERE; I ASKED TYPIST TO DISTRIBUTE THE TYPING AND ALL THESE
COULD BE OVERCOME; I DID NOT MAKE THE ALLEGATION  - I WAS ONLY
CHECKING; I WAS UN UNSUSPECTING THAT NEXT BE MOB AT MY WORK AND ME
UNABLE IO GET IN REGARDLESS OF ASSERTED RIGHT, NOW EVEN ON PAPER,M  TO
THAT WORK)
   CONTINUES THREATS AND THE HOSTAGE BY NOT RELEASING ANY ONE OF MY
CHECKS ALREADY THE SECOND  YEAR; ALSO RIDICULED MY REQUEST WITH THE
GANG OF SPIES ON CHIPS - CLEARLY LINKED TO OBAMA AND NOBODY ELSE - ON
MOTHERS DAY WHEN I CRIED ALL DAY  - HE DECIDED THAT MUCH POWER
AGAINST ME, THAN HE PUBLISHED IN 'POLITICO, A LOCAL PAPER :" FACE IT -
I AM A BETTER FATHER" , WHILE HOLDING ME AND KIDS HOSTAGE)

Nie przejmuje sie tez zarzutami ze jego pomysly na "efficiency in health care" sa faszystowskie