Nie rezygnuja z zabijania nas bez powodu od 1992. Nic nie pomaga. Nie sa rozsadni na mojej linii satelitarnej.

Data: 2009-05-13 11:18:17
Autor: Me
Nie rezygnuja z zabijania nas bez powodu od 1992. Nic nie pomaga. Nie sa rozsadni na mojej linii satelitarnej.

  Colleagues in profession please sent President Obama offers of
confidential consultations in the matter that transpired and for which
I refer him to use a professional service , and not a family member

Please relate to this nonsensical blackmail. I am to be forced to
provide psychotherapy to Obama
Even though u am isolated from anybody and do not have any
professional development information since he assumed intervention in
my  professional position on the job nearly 6 years ago
( subsequently I worked in private industry but did not practice
psychology or therapy; could be also that the offenders that are in
the high places setting up Obama for the wrong decisions and than want
to blame me and then  keep going like that or kill me there – attempts
on m y life since 1992; that si due to me being elected  President in
1959 and disrespected after that with all gimmicks that the offenders
are still digging – I was not impeached so they want to kill me still;
offenders are very angry – Hillary pretends me and wants to sign of
the ASSESTS AS IF ME – THIS ONE IS CONFIRMED BECAUSE MANY PICTURES
LIKE ME , MANY DIFFERENT MANIPULATIOS  AND LIES)

Please call psychological association that is an official authority
ion a professional ethics together with the board of psychological
examiners for state. College accreditations  and other  , as this is
very serious matter. I do not have credential for what he w ants. I
have other credentials and other licenses
That I have to activate but I do not have and will not have license to
practice in Washington DC , Maryland or Virginia.

Out Presidents forgets that people study and maintain professional
status ; he has no clue that these are written to state and sometimes
federal laws. He has no clue that applied profession  has conditions
upon  which can practice and that outside of these conditions – it is
not. It  is why people pay $40 000 yearly for many years and get paid
professional practice in the field and pay supervisors. He is out of
him mind or very dishonest as I know that he ahs psychologists in his
family; would not have try not to use psychology tricks during the
campaign ( if I may). I had some discussions with him.

( IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT INTERPERSONAL ABUSE OF THE PRESIDENT IS
OVEERHELMING
BUT WHAT TOO DO; PLEASE  BE EMAPTHIC, AS ASKING FOR HELP IS DIFFICULT;
I CAN NOT
DELIVER HELP AS A SLAVE NO MATTER WHAT; THIS SUPPOSITION IS FROM THE
FACT
THAT MY SON IS SLAVE OF SAME PERSON AND THE ORTHERS)

Now he also put the web page consulted by other non-practicing
psychologist G. Nebel that I long have disqualified  ( in writing to
my boss) as lacking in elementary  education ( cannot do much more
anyway -  YOU CAN CHOSE TO FORBID HIM PRACTICE IF OBAMA COLLABORATES;
MY PROBLEM WITH HIM WAS IN 2000) and put there that IQ scale be now up
to 170. This is because I  was allegedly born with 150 IQ ( not fully
correct as after 145 there is no comparable scale). How I was born
does not say how I am now with some interesting reservation ( not for
now) . They believe that – what counts here; Bush was checking it in
publications. This is almost funny that the President fights the women
that hard to prove that is better.

This one certainly yields informal referral to use the psychology
consult efficiently. This is was not.
Family member is no good; using the easiest argument - they  already
advised wrong; professional services are paid so the accountability is
formalized,  but more important is in case of therapy that the
relationship is not look at as pick and chose from the standpoint of
the client as that is only feeding the defense of whatever the
psychology of the client demands ( it si a vicious cycle – all is
written to the ethics to; identified client being President Obama. As
client he will be in client position and not prominent to order
around.. That apparently is important. All professional are very
verbal on this point – I am not the only one to struggle here. When
psychologists are used inappropriately like by CIA, they do things
that render them out of professional role( from press). Perhaps CIA
should employ only specialty agents and not use scientists or
professionals exactly because that inherent conflict that legally is
non-reconcilable.

Psychologists please take a stance.  Readers that know psychologist ,
please communicate undue pressure on me and the inappropriateness
because do not have credentials ( I have enough on hand
but 1. They have to be released; I have to have ˝ supervision and
present cases, update the theory)
CIA does not want me and I do not want than – at least this one is
clean’ I did fleetly applied to CIA before I decided to ask back
legislative position. They declined me – if you here anything else  -
that is a lie. 2. I have to sleep in bed and have at least desk and
the place for my books,  before I undertake any function  like that.
3. I have to see my family – to stop being hostage and suffer so much
that I surely  can not concentrate on emperors problems, if he forced
me to ( 4 years I can not call or see my family – that alone defines
the hostage; I do not know if they are live and I cry almost every
day)

///Psychologists and colleagues in profession that know my family
please talk to them  informally to let them know that I am alive as
children were threaten since very young so internal terror of them is
detrimental to whatever they are forced to do. SOME OF YOU MIGHT KNOW
OR GUES WHERE THEY ARE – THEY ARE NOT CHARGED BUT HARASSEED AS I AM.
Let them know that I am alive. NO e-mail comes through. Perhaps when
they write – my account failed. Already 7 accounts failed – including
my work stored in mailer ( I WAS LIED THAT I WILL RECOVER THEM but all
is worse and worse every day even though I reported to police , and to
Senate leaders  repeatedly //

If that was not a request for the professional service I still refer
due to the gravity of the  matters involved. Interesting – it does not
look like a favor to work for emperor no matter how that cuts.
If emperor was to be able to order self how to think he would have
already done it; if not - than he can not control the process ,of what
he does not know; thus has to formalize the relationship to get to
what he is seeking in psychological consultation.

The  matter is serious too – there’re are still bombs in our  country
to ..’luc’.
 If emperor  disagree he can even kill the therapist and throw the
bomb. That  is
why I am asking community to intercept professionally.
i am not objective regarding teh weapons - tell them if he cahnges
mind that
I  m to only be adviser to President ( Bush tried to use me as shield
already).
Amen.

( apropos  President did not disprove “emperor”, press has it too; I
think it is
lightning the communication)

zadnych pieniedzy przez 1 1/2 \roku. Nie liczcie ze jak zadzwonicie on
me zaplaci z jakiegokolwiek konta.

NIKS ABSOLUTNIE NIKT IN DC WILL NOT RELKEASE A CENT - THEY DO NO6T
HAVE TO THINK HOW ATROCIEUS TAHT IS TO TAKE THE PERSON HOPSTAGE.
PEOOPLE IN HOSP[ITALS AND PRISONS GET KIESZONKOWE.

RODZINA TUTAJ JET NIEN IORMALNA - NIC NIE MOGE ZROBIC - CHCA MNIE
ZABIC I NIE ZMIENIAJA ZDANIA TYLKO KOMBINUJA ZNOWU JAK TO UKRYC. SA
TAK SKORUMPOWANI W USA SENATE.
\WSZYSCY CHYBA, ALBO MUSZA ZREZYGNOWAC ()nie wiem) jestem
tylkoprzeskladowana; moi synowie jeszcze gorzej. na linii nie ma juz
zadnej wiarygodnej informacjoi kto ma kontrole. Obama jest cycniczny
ze ja nie dostane ani centa do smierci - nie ma prawa ale tak sie
zachowuje.

Ja mam wypracowana profesjonalna emeryture ale Obama kradnie ja dla
Michelkel ktora tak naprawde nie parcowala jescze proifesjonalnie. al
e chodz i o to ze oni kradna jakoby to byla moja linia genetyczne ( po
zabiciu mnei to jest mozliwe w ich wyopbrazni tylko ./... i nie
rezygnuja). Gates nalega aby mnie zabic i klamie - onnawet nie moze
sfalszowac wiecej bo ja juz nie zyje pod tymi paperami pod krorymi on
dostal pieniadze zamiast mnie.

Nie rezygnuja z zabijania nas bez powodu od 1992. Nic nie pomaga. Nie sa rozsadni na mojej linii satelitarnej.