Not on the scene in Trenton, NJ - the legit SECURITUY SERVICE OF GB, already here

Data: 2010-04-05 07:40:55
Autor: Me
Not on the scene in Trenton, NJ - the legit SECURITUY SERVICE OF GB, already here

Not on the scene in Trenton, NJ - the legit SECURITUY SERVICE OF GB,
already here

( unless they dishaped too; but I doubt as they use much more body
mass; up the Stocton Hill we had only smaller creatures).

SHOULD THEY BE THERE OR NOT ( by any criterion) WE CALL THEM HIPOCTITS
OF ALL TIMES. I am confident stating that as they signed on me,
basicaly that they will not kill me; I do not know if they meant
prevbent this barbaric insanity.

Issue is that if they are on the scene and two major London base
military organizations engage in the terrorism against the City of
Trenton, their only option is to stop the insanity. Insted what ahs
occured is that. If they do not have control over the military
organization, as they made the point clearly, for a change, than we
can simly fast repell taht nonsense. What defered it was that they
come to claim this or that ( reparations since the cibvil war or the
civil war itself and the like), that they are directewd to send
throught official channel) but i reality engage in the fool blown
terrorist and teh propaganda againt the instuituitions aof the USA
( they take over  post offices,trains;

O, they even make the Prosecutor run the police station in one of the
nearby City; they help Bushland to try to stink the  Trenton city with
the nucler debris, as of the Moriswille in PA an they keep going: they
did strike the City two nights ago, motive being historiucal memory
( people were eveaculted only after the initial strilke onb te old
buidings and apparently exposed- we had it bad here too for a while
but our nature clearsns teh nuclert debries;
 so they kill all trees now )and nearly Nasa station in Norisstown.,
Morestown and all other combination to serve them; other suspected
notice is taht the racists are chasing
 and want to kill hand to hand whoever is on the genetic lines taht
they think that
will control as fascists - here collaborated is the story of Tremnton
shelter - lost of crossrelatives leave here and they want to blow them
although weeakly as shelter got protection; but also designating the
different area for blow up , as the prey for
 the investors from...NATO)

They also load the trafic court with phony charges and will shake the
court make selected victims look like real them ( criminals)

Not on the scene in Trenton, NJ - the legit SECURITUY SERVICE OF GB, already here