Nowa forma totalitaryzmu?

Data: 2012-01-25 13:32:09
Autor: Obserwator
Nowa forma totalitaryzmu?
We wszytkich panstwach ktore juz podpisaly ACTA rzady zlekcewazyly glosy
krytyki spolecznej. Po prostu zlekcewazyly opinie publiczna zaslaniajc sie rzekoma tajemnica pamstwowa i rzekomym zagrozeniem bezpieczenstwa panstwa.

Odrzucily a priori wszelkie prosby o upublicznienie tekstu ACTA.

Rzady tych panstw zaczely w ewidentny sposob, dzialac jak totalitarysci lamiac
bezwzglednie demokratyczne prawa.

*Both the Bush administration and the Obama administration had rejected
requests to make the text of ACTA public, with the White House saying that
disclosure would cause "damage to the national security.

 In 2009, Knowledge Ecology International filed a FOIA (Freedom of Information
Act) request in the United States, but their entire request was denied. The
Office of the United States Trade Representative's Freedom of Information
office stated the request was withheld for being material "properly classified
in the interest of national security."

 US Senators Bernie Sanders (I-VT) and Sherrod Brown (D-OH) penned a letter on
23 November 2009, asking the United States Trade Representative to make the
text of the ACTA public.*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anti-Counterfeiting_Trade_Agreement

--

Nowa forma totalitaryzmu?