Nowy czarny rynek - BIO- BRON - nie ma czegos takiego jak Medycyna Inwestygacyjna

Data: 2009-10-20 16:16:39
Autor: Me
Nowy czarny rynek - BIO- BRON - nie ma czegos takiego jak Medycyna Inwestygacyjna

The former releases were about:

1. Prevalance of poverty in the reach countriues and the long term
consequences ( could lead to categorizing citisens - fascism)

2. Severe erosion of values - like awarding Nobel prize on accident
( not just to Obama)  and post fix or theft that there was a special
value in any work leading to it; Obama by the way today say that he
got it
in January - to lie about conflict of interest and the strick USA
policy about it.

   - lies to the public while misppropriating money

  - rewarding narcisism, anti-social attitudes and exployting others
on
the big scale

3. This one is on iLLEGTAL MEDICINE , ILEGAL EXPERIMENTS AND KILLIONG
OF UNSUSPECTING VICTIMS ( reported in USDA NASA). prior to this
release I have submitted proposal for this matter and held the public
protests, to no avail.

It is Medical research and Criminology in the medical area

In USA legal research policies are very clear - even CIA has to get
full. not any snicky, INFORMED CONSENT for so readily
accepted matters as research on illegal drugs.

 THIS 25 YEARS OLD  HAS NO BUSINES TO HOLD ILLEGALL SATELLITE CONTROL
OVER BIO-WEAPONS AND RELEASEING THEM ONTO HUMANS REMOTELY,
WITHOUT ANY  CONSENT.

THE DANGER TO ALL  THESE  SNICKY FORMS OF VIOLATING HUMAN WILL
AND USING ILLEGALLY OBTAINED RESULTS -
more fascization but also misuse of such reseach as the first lie to
the reseach subject follows the chain - she will now lie very readily
how wanterfull the results are while nonconsent itself has the impact
on the result  AND SHE DOES NOT HAVE TO ACCOUNT FOR IT.
ARMIA PROBUJA RASISTOWSKIEJ SEGREAGACJI I PRZEDWCZESNEGO
KONCZENIA ZYCIA PO WYCZERPANIU/ UKRADZENIU ORGANOW

( SPRAWA JEST ZNANA OD ROKU I WCIAZ BRAK LEGISLACYJNEJ AKCJI)

Nowy czarny rynek - BIO- BRON - nie ma czegos takiego jak Medycyna Inwestygacyjna