Nowy/stary swiat- dla anglojezycznych

Data: 2011-03-18 02:09:00
Autor: fatso
Nowy/stary swiat- dla anglojezycznych
Ponizej moje wynurzenia na dzien dzisiejszy, zamieszczone na
brytyjskiej grupie finansowej:

fatso - 18 Mar'11 - 09:03 -

So welcome to the new/old world:
Germany refuses to partake in the punishing of Ghadafy by air strikes.
In Poland it is said that the piggish face of the Colonel has more to
do
with polish soldier at Tobruk during the Rommel Afrika Korps desert
chases
having mistaken Ghadafi mum for a goat then due to alleged sefardic
jewish grandma's or italian officer dad's ancestry. One way or another
those brave warriors from RAF on their flying machines will be able to
remind the arab world pretty soon that it was them who subdued iraqui
tribes with mustard gas all those 90 yrs ago. It was them who were the
first teachers to Chemical Ali.
So I do expect the warmonger Cameron and his smarmy side kick, Mr
Hague, to land with the shit on their faces and the Germans the
ultimate profiteers from the mess. The question is who is going to
fill the black bags as I do not think the good british public has the
stomach for it. Let us turn to the Poles for they are the eternal
suckers of this world.
Ah, welcome to the high price of gold as well- virtually guaranteed
now.

Nowy/stary swiat- dla anglojezycznych