OBAMA ADVERTISES OWN VIOLENCE

Data: 2010-02-11 13:27:04
Autor: Me
OBAMA ADVERTISES OWN VIOLENCE
What is "phony'? - AT THE SAME TIME OBAMA LASES WOMEN IN PERSON TO
INJUR THEM

OBAMA IS DOMESTIC POLITICAL OFFENDER HIMSELF; MUST HAVE LOOKED AT
FASCISTS TOO LONG USING THIS DIFFUSER. HOW OTHEREWISE ONE BE
IONTERESTED TO CALL ATTENTION THAT WAY!

 AND WHY HE WAITED?

The White House Blog
The White House’s Commitment to Combating Violence Against Women
Posted by Lynn Rosenthal on February 02, 2010 at 09:00 AM EST
For six months now, I have held the first-ever White House position
dedicated to combating violence and sexual assault against women and
continuing the important work of the Violence Against Women Act
(VAWA). Every morning when I’ve walked into the White House, I’ve
brought with me the stories of the many survivors I have worked with
over the years.  I’ve focused on raising the profile of violence
against women issues across Federal Agencies, states, tribal
communities, and localities; coordinating interagency collaboration on
these issues; implementing victim assistance programs; and integrating
these issues into Administration-wide programs such as the White House
Fatherhood Initiative, the White House Council on Women and Girls,
HUD’s fight against homelessness, and the Justice Department’s recent
effort to better combat disproportionate violence in tribal
communities.

Yesterday, I met with a group of 16 leaders of organizations that
combat violence against women, provide resources for women who face
domestic violence and sexual assault, and advocate for victims.

WHO IS DELEGATED TO ABUSES BY OFFICIALS?

 During this meeting, I shared with these leaders the same information
I am sharing with you -- information on how the White House, through
the President’s FY 2011 budget, is making combating violence against
women a real priority.

LIE IN THE FACE OF PEOPLE -P WOMEN STASHED LIKE CATTLE DOWNTOWN DC;
ONLY QUALIFICATION - PUNCHED OPUT OF OWN HOME; THIS INCLUDES AT LEAST
4 WOMEN OF THE CONGRESS; MANY SCIENTISTS AND PROFESSIOANL WOMEN.

MASSACHUSSETTS IS NOT BETTER.

OBAMA ADVERTISES OWN VIOLENCE