OBAMA MALE KLAMSTEWKO Z DUZYMI KOMNSEKWENCJAMI

Data: 2009-05-04 08:46:23
Autor: Me
OBAMA MALE KLAMSTEWKO Z DUZYMI KOMNSEKWENCJAMI
                 TO POMOCY OFIAROM

(CIA was to be a central organizational brain. NOTHING LIKE THAT NOW.
MY CRITIC IS MINIMIZED BY ME ALREADY, OK?)

CIA systemic cummunincations are competely nonsensical on
the part of the receiver like me; all biasses there are in the
universe including how neet it is to crash something because ot feels
powerful, are reporting to and used by CIA as if there is no order.
The function to claim more belions under the table as long as chips
are going or metal is producesd and put into the sky, is the one that
seesm to drive total nonse with no capacity to get internal insignt
ofr manage it. no matter how many request to act rationally, the CIA
issues nonsese or kils and does not even communicate over what - THER
IS NO REASON UNLESS CONNECTED TO TAMBLING ASSESTS TO IMBECILLES.

small reaction taht Biden puts CIA stolle4n assets to pehiladelphia
rail now, upon teh extreme criticiosm, did not resolve teh systemic
problem nby overgrowan nonsnse of CIA.

( WHEN  GET RESISTENce I WILL START  TO REPORT WHAT CXIPS COMMUNICATE
TO ME ON DAILY BASES AND HOW DESTRUCTIVE THAT  IS , PROGRESSING
NOTHING:
WHILE CIA AND CIA SENATE CONTINUES TO KEEP ME AND SONS HOSTAGES WITH
NO HOPE THAT THEY WILL MOVE TO RELEASE US; PENETTA BEING REALLY SMALL
BRAINIAC WITH NO DECISION TO MOVE; ETHICAL RUIN ALREADY ( SORRY - THAT
IS THEAPPRERANCE FROM THE ENCOUNTERS THAT YOU INITIATED - PROCESS MY
RETURN TO WORK AS AGREED ANDF DO NOTY COMPOUND TEH MATTERS NOW)

hallo there - it is detrimental to all of us to keep me hostage; why
you do nolt terminate it? yOU EMBARSASING USA  EVEN REGARDLES HOW HURT
WE ARE AND THE RTESPECTICE COUSES, LIKE MY SERVICE FOR PHIULADELPHIA.

( i AM INDEPENDENT LEGISLATOR AND i REFUSE ANY CLAIM THAT cia CAN
COLLECT ME LEGALLY AND COMMUNICATE ALL THAT VERY CLEARLY TO PENETTA -
4 GROUDS TO REFUSE ANY JURISDITIONOF CIA; UNLES TEMPORARY
AUTHORIZATION  FOR EMERGENCY; NOTHINGA  S A RULE): ARMY FABRICATED
TAHTt I HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WIT ARMY -A ND TAHT WILL NOT BE A CAUSE
THAT EITHER WORK OR AM COLLECTED BY THE ARMY - TAHTWA SMADE CLEAR
ALREDY MORE THAN 10 TIMES BUT I QM STILL HARASSD OVER IT BY THE CHIP
OF GATES SECRETARY - I AM NOPT GOING ANYWHERE WITH YOU BUT TO THE
INTERNATIONAL COURT WHERE YOU ARE DEFENDANTS. REGUEST WAS FILELD
WITYHG TEH SENATE AMD TEH POLICE IN THE PROPER WAY. DO NOT TRY FASCIST
METHOIDS TO ATTACK ME NOW.

CIA was to be a central organizational brain. NOTHING LIKE THAT NOW.
MY CRITIC IS MINIMIZED BY ME ALREADY, OK?

wITH THAN MONEY TRAIL BIAS FOR THE UNDEREDUCATED NOT ACCUNTABEL TO
ANYTHING, THERE IS NONSENSE FROM THE FACT TAHTB CONTANT ROLE PLAYING
AS IF THEY ARE SEUYING SOMEYTING MEANINGFUL, NEVER EMDS - TEH
INTERMNEDUATE SUPERVISIORY STRUCTURE IN CIA ( THESE WHO TELL CHIPS
WHATB TO TGELL RECEIPIENTS INCLUDING ME) ARE DISORGANZIED AND
DETRIMENTAL TO OUT COMMAND CENTER.

Rhey soud liek waken up sinile, noit knowling what me=atters andn what
is around, so stupid taht they only way they get teh ar0teention is
beacuse teh stgil out with taht stupididy

( is hard for me to get example veacuse i would discol=se teh =biggies
of CIA;  i will get more recent, now corrected messagiong to me; get
it incripted as we do it in confidential sciences that we still have
to discuss in teams and bring it upm here).

teh idea tpo disable peopel to have them talking as chip is
=violationof human rights already; as far as abusinve fascist function
- we needd  a loiok; but since when we need to justify fascism like
that.

Since 2007 i see more and more normal peopel injured by the chips.
Whiel the newer once from NASA perhaps makes sense; they are uotdated
in a year because technorumns fast.
\
I do not gavce any chip and i know who survails around em by the
qulaity of te tremble, for one example only.

Pleas fast consult te problems and release teh captive taht you have
taken to put chips in beafore you will be cahrges with mass scale
human rights abuses ij the usa - IT IS IN THE PAPERS THAT CIA NEEDS
INFORMED CONSENT FROM ITS RESEARCH VICTIM, BUT GATES SECRETARY ON LINE
NOW, STUPID LIKE THE PALL, CAN NOT HEAR THAT BEACUSE SHE DOES NOT
KNBOW A RTHING ABOUT TEH USA POLICY. ALL SENATE WATCHES AND OR GET
BTEH INFORMATION HOW ABUSIVE ARE INTERVENTIOAN S AGAINTB THE NATGURE
AND ENRVISRON BY GATES ABUT ACTS AS COLLECTIVE STGUPID., THEY ALSO
MUST COMMUNICATE WITH GATES SECRETARY ONTHE CHIP.
\
wHERE IS ANY CRITICISM OVER WHAT YOU ARE DOING - THGIS IS A FUNCTION
OF OLD FASHIONED  SUPEREGO - A META CONSCEINECIN TEH PERSON. ARE YOU
ARLA LOST THE HUMAN FUNCTION ASM YOU HAVE ALLOWED YOIURSELF ABRAIN
TRANSP[LANTS AND DID NOIT PREPARE TEH PROPER CONSENT NOT ONLY FOR
OTHER BUT PRIMARILY SELF () YOU HAD NO BUSINES TO ALLOW SELF YOU DO IT
IN TEFIRST PLACE - YOIU MUST LEAVE TEH SENATE NOT ONLY BECAUSE OF TEH
CONFLOICTS YOU MADE AND ENTERTAIN NOW, BUT BEACUSE YOU NEED BRAIN AND
PSYCHOLOGICAL REHGABILITATION - YOU ACTIONG INJURED; ALMOST ALL OF
=YOU GFROM SENATE THAT CAME ON SATELLITE AND DID NOT REDLEAS EME
IMMEDUATELY FROM THS HOSTAGE = YPOU ARE MISSING PART OF THE BRAIN 9
perpas supressed by chips) and ndo not have ethgiocal; center in you
as a person - you doing stgupid thintg after te stupic thing and when
you called uupon you do not correct confidentially first beacuse you
cen get over ( THSAT IS PURELY CRIMINAL IN OURR SOCIATY FOR EVERYBOD7Y
- YOU ARE NOT TO EXCEPT YOUIRZELF FROM  REMAINING HIUMANS) iT SI AS
BAD  AS THIS - I HAVE ACLLED FOR TEH INETRNATIOANL HELP AND YOUA CT AS
UYPOU WILL NEVER STEP DOWN W=FROM YOU STUPID HOSTAGE OF ME AND MY SONS
WITH MUTIPLE AV=BUSES WHEN I ASDDERRESSED YOU FIRSAT ( you aos hold
teh huge sign over the mMal taht first Amendment is about having
grevances addresed trought teh noirmal poroces but doe snot bother you
that yopu dons = again loss of superego function; ypou send police
after me vbecause I asked fgor teh proper tribunal to ned histage on
The Motehrs Day and you act as if stupid again  - OPEN HOUSE in the DC
( district) COURT  YOU WERE GOING TO FIX PICTURE IF I VISITED AND LIE
TAHT COURT WA S AVAILABLE TO ME apparently still believeing in the
npower of your killing innocent like a moron,

The DISTRICT COURT   does not even have leagl jurisdiction  over
Specter and Gang of 8 ore Penetta for that matter, and you keep going
stupid and intedinding to abuse power more. Y

OU HAVE LOST TEH SHAME AND GUILT FROM DOING WRONG AS A COLLECTIVE
PSYCHOPATH. You were told taht you present this way about 10 months
ago when i cried taht i am criticizing you in poublic ( B BOXER CHIP
TOLD ME THAT THIS  DOES NO T MATTER BECAUSE YOU CONTROLLING IT,
MEANING INTEND TO COMMIT CRIME AND GET WAWAY AS  SHE DOES ON THAT
ETHGIC COMMITEE WHITEWASH AND PHONY, WHILE I FELT ONLY ONE UNEASY)

, you know that the  legislator, the court and the lawyer need to
address apperance even if the facts are better than appraerances but
not you you keep going like a collecive psychopath ( again the  super-
ego impairment with self injury now)

Please fast  delegate the police investigator to me me, that can
relate top systemic political crimne and call in International Court
as requestsd, abd stop embarassing everybody.

TAKING ANY ISYLUM BY ME IN THE FOREIG COUNTRY WOUL HURT YOU EVEN MORE
- WHY YOU SO STUBORNLY STUPOID. meditate to contact you r
conseceieusness and wahat you would have doen in my position. do not
act as collective criminal,. please.

OBAMA MALE KLAMSTEWKO Z DUZYMI KOMNSEKWENCJAMI