OBAMOCRACY DANGERS!

Data: 2009-11-21 12:05:04
Autor: Me
OBAMOCRACY DANGERS!
"democracy requires that we learn to hold competing truths
simultaneously. "He talked to us as if we are grown-ups," a friend
told me last night, and I agree. But being a grown-up goes beyond
nuanced thinking in any general sense: it requires a capacity to
accept another's pain as real without denying or belittling our own.
Such appreciation of differing realities, the opposite of
fundamentalism, is the beginning of democratic dialogue. "by Obama.

1. Today - homeless Paragde for Obama on the Mall, allowed not to
carry  bags with them today only

2. Today - the "Small French Collection" diseapered from the American
Art Museu7m and the gtuid at 3: 30 does nopt know that he talks only
about the chip generated reproduction that diccoordinate human vision
- nodody objected yet ( Obama "foprwarcd shows taht way - nobody seem
to tell the differencfe in Am erican Art)
 WHERE IS STOLEN COLLECTION - THE WORD IS THAT BARACK ON THE OUT STOLE
IT FOR HIS MAUSOLEUM ( RUMOR ONLY)

 I have several original mine pieces there that are of caourse gone
with teh others. Few oild still there do nopt bother anyone yet about
the quality! Chips ( MACHINE) WON ACCORDING TO IRONIC)

3. PUBLIC SYMPOSJUM ON TEH ART HAS NO ONE WORD OF TRUTH IN IT
RESOLVING THE SAID COMPETITIVENESS!

  ( hackwers rush!)

  ( here American audience ios ahead - only few listen to the complete
b/s; but the presenters,
 the professors of bushland do not necessary know tthe  exte nd of the
competitive
 resolution by Obamocracy; I asked  ' was it last'? - NO ANSWER yet!)

BUSHLAND IN THE MASKS PHOTOSELF AS OWNING ALL NOW! AND PRESENTERS
DO NOT DISCOVER THAT TEHSE ARE NOT AUTHORS OF THE ART PRESENTED.

AMERICANS AS SUCH TAKEN BY... OBAMA VIKING AND OPTHER COMPETITORS!!

mORE!

OBAMOCRACY DANGERS!