Obama diservice to self and .....pals.

Data: 2013-01-08 12:30:53
Autor: AC
Obama diservice to self and .....pals.

"Luke Sharrett for The New York Times
President Obama announced his nomination of Chuck Hagel, second from left, for defense secretary and John O. Brennan, second from right, as director of the C.I.A. in a press conference on Monday. By ANNIE LOWREY
Published: January 8, 2013 In an Oval Office meeting on Dec. 29, 10 of President Obama’s top economic advisers stood before him discussing the heated fiscal negotiations. Every one was a man."

"The skew was widespread: male appointees under Mr. Obama outnumbered female appointees at 11 of the 15 federal departments, for instance. It occurred at all levels of government service, from the highest-level advisers on down. In some cases, the skew was also deep. At the Departments of Justice, Defense, Veterans Affairs and Energy, male appointees outnumbered female appointees by about two to one. "

"Interviews with current and former members of the administration, both men and women, suggested that there was no single reason for the discrepancy, and several repeatedly spoke of the administration’s internal commitment to diversity and gender equity. "

"Experts on women in government suggested that more transparency might help equalize the gender ratio as well. “We know that to bring that level of leadership to 50 percent, we have to make a deliberate effort to find women and appoint them to that level,” said Dina Refki, the executive director of the Center for Women in Government and Civil Society at the University at Albany."

ANOTHERWORDS MEN GET MORE SATISFACTION IN MORE BIASED ENVIRON; JOB AND POLITICAL APPOINTMENT IS ONLY ONE AREA OF WORK. HOW ABOUT TRNSGENDERED COUPLES GETTING THE VIEW ON THE CHILD - THAT ONE IS SQUED BADLY BY OBAMA ADMINISTRATIOIN - MEN DO NOT EVEN HAVE TIME TO WRITE A BOOK:)) (unlike Dr Spark). Other unequalities what I only like to call imbalances result from the falty concept and lying about it.

HE SAID OPPOSITE ABOUT THE WOMEN POSITION IN HIS 'REGIME'

and lets go with his self-contraditing: ( post got too long - checvk the poress; itis not only 5 books on Obama revolution -apprently creating more unhealthy crave for....unequal;itoies; viode Bush post fixes at Oxford and American University all the way to fruition ( Oxford today can not naviagate the air!is taken by smarter entities that work by best fit and self enforcement not by riding contradictions that apprently eat up the rider'; women get at certain point of the project ; are not qualiy distributed along; it is a reality of our life - women are not all the time available and not equal as men in comopon to war but other balancing devices right and they apply evcen to air navigation; Oxford has women on the top but... that is not all; rest of the argument for you; fascists agreec with that a inute before they died off too:))

Obama diservice to self and .....pals.