" Obama science revolution"

Data: 2010-01-22 10:23:31
Autor: Me
" Obama science revolution"
             ESSEY ON NECESSITY OF SCIENCE REVOLUTION

President, after the triauphant taking over science organziations in
USA, however
selected, and mostly all tarantulas of the world, several books on his
socail revolution,
he does not lead the SCIENCE REVOLUTION.

Was he to do it in the first place?.By his own standard, yes.

There are no good news there. President succumbs from one restrictions
to the other not
just in the banking industry. Pathetic it is one contradiction in
terms after contradiction.

President seem unyeilding and completely dishonest in contacts with me
about the
work of FIVU and other issues. President refused to pay small cost
related bill
for the infirmation that he has received, stagnating operation of
FIVU.
He has refused to finance the FIVU completely but cost of own process
of getting information is his. Unyielding!

We do hold substancial new science that he wants to apply, but acts
opposite
to it. What he wants most is to deny the credits and steal the
effects.

Such approach is not getting excepted from the social process and if
nobody
else holds President accountable for the development of supopresion
and actual
spear of science Revolution but undegroug from the President will is
occuring.
This  one place President no matter how hard he tries can nort except
self.
Excepting in any case if not the collosal size, is one or more down
not up.
Sorry.

By now, we all have a problem with his highest ever stategies.

"German BdB Banks Association Slams Obama Plans
Wall Street Journal - Ulrike Dauer, Vladimir Guevarra - ‎
FRANKFURT (Dow Jones)-- Germany's BdB banking association
 Friday slammed US President Barack Obama's proposals to limit US
banking activities, saying they could hamper the performance of banks
and the economy".

PRESIDENT ALSO MIXED THE MEANING OF SCIENCE REVOLUTION WITH
PRESIDENTIAL
POLITICAL REVOLUTION, A CLEAR CONTRADICTION AGAIN - TAHT REVOLUTION
HE
CAN DO ONLY AGAINST SELF. OVERLY INCLUSIVE  APPROACH AND LACK OF ANY
OPRECISION IN THOUGHT.

Science Revolution is teh fact by the vertue of existance of counter-
revolution and the supresion of thought. ( in case of President he
woudl have to slip to two and do own supression - I hope we stop him
right there for lack of any sincerity).

   (nhackers are halting editing the letter - send before more masacre
from them)

Science revolution is a hard labous against the conter-revolution and
the supression of information.

Some of it occurred as a result of political supresion and some by the
fact that people in science were splitting the subject matter too far;
I do not cont indolents in this context. Suppresion clearly occured in
60 ties; but self - limiting aspects of science operation occured in
differet centers and in the trends of science thought, like reducing
nearly all to linear relationships, neglecting and not even fully
defining process aspect of knowledge development ( so called now
rhealm of peocess is still at the philosophical dispute and writings
are desintegrated), overvaluing formal systems only beacuse it is so
difficult to put together teh comprehensive model that is not
reductionistic;forgeting all together that using the reductionistic
models means fragmentation. Thank to wake up call from non-sciences
that take all reality even as a physical process, we are stop to think
fifst before any next sensible intervention let say in the ecological
environ. Invoked that way transition to higher organization of science
is beneficial in may ways - while we garsp the full of nano- world ,
we grasp the rest as well.
There is no more way of comntradicting self ala President in trying to
eliminate from our lives next
( one in 90 milions ) chemicals, without identifying it first thus
contradicting self ( Hallo Senator Schumer, it must not be working for
this reasonspelled here! It is not plastic or any element in it, it is
a broader invoked instability of processes taht is a problem now.
Plastic in this context in malevolent or even beneficial like that
plastic stracture outside of USA Capital - along with natural
superconductors it the best there is bouncer of the strained physical
systems, while it is true that we do not need even one more new
artificial supeconductor (a form of sophisticated filter that is/was/;
but only when you ready, assuming that legislative power does account
for the representativeness of the matters that it guides).

" Obama science revolution"