Obama will not stop killing my sons

Data: 2009-07-16 08:35:36
Autor: Me
Obama will not stop killing my sons
He uses chips installed in them. Bushland related youngster informes
me every time on satellite that he is harassed - the set up  from
concentration camps tortures , now maintained by Obama and Bushland.

The firts attempt against my sons  and me ( in the new wave , against
me only here)
in 1992, when Obama mother worked on the same work site and contacted
Specter
 "factor" to control me; the poison was delivered as it seems by
psychologist
from my work  Emili Rambus. There is  noone in CIA now that wopuld
have stopped  assaults
against me and my sons , delivered almost  every day now.

What we are to do? People fume me over my head in the shelter and
complains are ineffective. Obama ( or Bushland ) got self NATIONAL
POLICE ( unheard in the USA)
but .... ( I do not want to comment).

How can I recover my sons from further torture that started as
assaults when one was 3 and the other is hard to determine but could
be the same time. I reported the matter to prosecutor in Jersey City 3
separate times. Instead there was assault by senate member when they
got to DC either as winners of contests or the interns ; since they
were interns i do not have contact and no contact is promised.

Killinb threats were delivered this morning.

I  am asking the intrnational commu ity to organize all victims of CIA
dicert to outlaw twice ( it is alredy illegal in USA to use
terroristic thrteats (  which them they classify a sthe municipal
offence only and no record - they play that already) while these are
not a water bordin gs but the actual assasination attempts( attempts
not plans - my son was thrown out to the garbage receptical in
Elisabeth; io saw them doing this on other occasions - looks like they
carry out huge garbage while there is body);

I placed the Complaint of this admitted finding about throwing my
son's body to the garbage in 2003 ( discovered in 2006 - admitted as
Kenyan thought that I was there to investigate the incident and
pointed finger who did it).

My son of course sop terrorized that was not even trying the
prosecutor office. Other attempts were done too.

this situation is not about to end without help of the community. CIA
DOES NOT MIND THIS CONTINUED KILLING, APPARENTLY. my son is a hero in
CIA , but so am I.

/ Other security  agencies do not threaten - bushland does till even
judges agree to play favors;)

elswhere:
"OBAMA KILLS MY SONS AND HARASSES ME "
  ...Zalek, transcribe, please We will be phasing out support for
your browser soon. Please upgrade to one of these more modern
browsers. Watch this video in a new window Judge Sotomayor is not a
racist!!!

We have 1/2 thousand toddlers in the library practicing loudness with
cookie monster. Also, volume in my computer at the library is shot
down by the... more »

Obama will not stop killing my sons