Obamics

Data: 2009-09-22 10:45:53
Autor: Me
Obamics

That one can of set against the domestic economics. Is Baucus right?

What is the going price for the human organs in the USA.  Whom Baucus,
Obama and ... reportedly Pelosi
are going to kill faster than others ( the orgnas prolong at least the
physical usefullnes of body - who is there to say that Obama liver is
not better of on me and when? - sample made up in its entirety; is
Nancy willing to go first - I mean it; I can consult her enough, even
for fee; THE  AD VANCE DIRECTIVE CONSULTATION IS ON THE TREATING TEAM
TIME AND NOT THAT 5 OR MORE -PEOPLE CHARGE MEDICAID AND WILL STATE
THAT WAY ( at least Nancy  gets to lie of some organs that do not want
to go with her, and for free)

(o, me misses something - the Medicaid, Medicare organ "donations", as
oppose donation of funds from the organ for the goal or into the fund
has to be on the insurance claim and not on standard hospital staff
time due to... kidnapping while the insurance still in effect so theft
of organs seems governmental while Nancy gets to split the theft)

If the contract for organs is properly done the prose of organs is the
factor.
it already is anyway. ( morons in here discus if one can use the Blue
Cross and Blue
Shield across the state while this is mnational insurence mogul that
does not have to
change anything for obamics,
yet it has long operated international insurance programs and
travelers  health insurance
( I do not have to buy travelers health insurance, when I do)

Who dummies our country?

Human organs trafficking grows amid crisis
Human Organs Trafficking Prospers Amid Crisis
09/22/2009 [article] / Science / Health

There is every reason to believe that Russia has been increasing its
presence on the black market of human organs trafficking. The number
of classifieds on the internet continues to grow. A Russian kidney is
available from 15,000 to 60,000 euros. A part of the liver costs
20-25,000 euros; the eye cornea - 3,500 euros. The bone marrow and the
heart are the most expensive organs - from 30,000 to 220,000 euros
respectively
More... / Discuss / E-mail
Human Body Has No Useless Organs Whatsoever
08/05/2009 [article] / Science / Health

The human internal organs, which have long time been considered
unnecessary because of their inaction, have appeared vital for
survival in extreme conditions. Researchers have recently found that
they underestimated the role of the rudimentary organs. Actually, such
organs can play a very important role in people's survival under
extreme conditions
More... / Discuss / E-mail
Surgeons temporarily remove six organs from little girl
05/13/2009 [article] / Science / Health

American surgeons temporarily removed six organs from a seven-year-old
girl. The operation was performed to relieve the girl of a five-
kilogram malignant tumor in the abdominal cavity
More... / Discuss / E-mail
Harvesting organs from dead bodies considered immoral, although it is
essential
03/25/2009 [article] / Science / Health

Organ transplant operations remain a very important problem for Russia
to deal with. The problem is not only about medical complications of
such operations. It is also about the attitude of the general public
to the issue. Europe has a number of special programs, the goal of
which is to explain the importance of donor organ transplant
operations

Obamics