"Obrażaj± nas, polaków! No nie ¶pij tylko zrób co¶!"

Data: 2011-01-28 23:23:12
Autor: Grzegorz Z.
"Obrażaj± nas, polaków! No nie ¶pij tylko zrób co¶!"
An Englishman, a Frenchman and a Polak were captured by the Germans and
thrown into prison. However, the guard was rather kind towards them, and
said, "I am going to lock you away for five years, but I'll let you have
anything you want now before I lock you away."

The Englishman says, "I'll have five years' supply of beer!"

His wish is granted, and they lock him away with his beer.

The Frenchman says, "I'll have five years' supply of brandy!"

His wish is granted, and they lock him away with his brandy.

The Polak says, "I'll have five years' supply of cigarettes!"

His wish is granted, and they lock him away with his cigarettes.

Five years later, the Germans come to release their prisoners. First, they
release the Englishman, who staggers out totally drunk. Then, they release
the Frenchman, who also rolls out rather inebriated. Then, they release the
Polak, who comes out and says, "Has anyone got a light?"

http://wiadomosci.gazeta.pl/Wiadomosci/1,80277,9020706,Irlandia__Polak_skazany_na_dozywocie__Zamordowal_sklepikarza.html

Data: 2011-01-28 22:33:27
Autor: obserwator
Grzegorz Z.  ty nie jestes Polakiem. --

Data: 2011-01-28 23:45:10
Autor: Lorn
W dniu 2011-01-28 23:33,  obserwator pisze:
Grzegorz Z.

  ty nie jestes Polakiem.

Bo? Nie smaży się na florydzie i nie stoi w kolejce do unemployment? :>

--
Immortal silence gathers illusions inside...

"Obrażaj± nas, polaków! No nie ¶pij tylko zrób co¶!"