Obrona przed zalewem konwencji indolencja w USA

Data: 2012-03-06 11:29:46
Autor: AC
Obrona przed zalewem konwencji indolencja w USA
   HOW TO SAVE THE TRACK IN SCIENCE

1. Reinventing Discovery
  LIVE AND LET LIVE, MEN. IT WS ALREADY DONE!

by Michael Nielsen on October 9, 2011

'I’m very excited to say that my new book, “Reinventing Discovery: The
New Era of Networked Science”, has just been released!
The book is about networked science: the use of online tools to
transform the way science is done. In the book I make the case that
networked science has the potential to dramatically speed up the rate
of scientific discovery, not just in one field, but across all of
science. Furthermore, it won’t just speed up discovery, but will
actually amplify our collective intelligence, expanding the range of
scientific problems which can be attacked at all.'

IF I DO NOT POST-CONVINCE HIM, HOW ABOUT TESTING HIS THESIS
REIVENTINGLY; IT WAS OCTOBER LAST YEAR' HOW FULL IS THE RE-DISCOVER
BASKET?

  ( I just went to book store - it is booming; but the track, the
real, the metaphor
and the trajectory of power, all suffer)

2. WHEN WE LET MARGARED MEAD TO BE AMERICAN INVESTOR THAT
AS THE ONLY ONE NOT ONLY IN USA BUT THE WORLD GAVE US ETHNOGRAPHY, WE
CAN BE PRAUD, LEARN FROM HER AS MASTER
AND TAKE A BREADER BEFORE THE NEXT STEP ( if we do not , the biggest
antropoly of the world not only morder M. Mead; there is no great
ethnography at Columbia Uni and mono-men still checking where to tauch
girl, obvieus to all;
(hallo - can we also save this one! - they rewritting the whole Samoa
now
too while we coiuld have fun, have the master Mead; have the rights
and
have sex; o, and no Odip or not that much; while now Foggy City puts
new names to the history of psychanalyses; sex is not that good and
Odip is back)

3. The case of theoretical cybernetics on the trajectory of human
development or as I will have it - Human Development Ethos - currently
has many tracks to save.
 I have full hands instead of having fun like that. Could universities
report to me how they  are saving now/; not to mention the energy
forward.

  ( hallo - I will check even before next stage of American
    Science revolution takes off; just that I want to save nonsence).
( hacked me!)

Zabieraja cale polki ksiazek, szczegolnie klasycznych i masakruja je
do niepoznania, udajac z oni sa tymi wielkinmi naukowcami. Busz i
foggy city albo Foggy City uzywa Busza a tez podszywa sie opod Harward
Uni. Tymczasem w ksiazkach ktore wciaz moga miec jakis poziom
( standard) wciaz brakuje zrozumienia skad one same przyszly - co jest
uszkodzenieniem na poziome siadomosci wlasnej tworczosci, gubienie
eksencji spraw w wielu przypadkach, ktore juz dawno zostaly poznane
albo odkryte. Jetcosa wiecej zalewu myslami bez zwiazkow, bez samo
poznania, bez rozumienia gdzie one sie stosuja, a nawet jak wspominam
skad one przyszly. Oni tez odkrywaja rzeczy znamne juz dawno
i prezentuja jako odkrycia w sposob naiwny ( kiedy setki ksiazek w
temacie juz isnieja).

Srodowisko akademickie musi zareagowac i wyrzucic indolentow, ale sie
narazie wciaz 'kryguje', czytajac nastepny trcak : quatum gravitacyjne
 byl moj zart o nich! - nie pojeli ze maja sie rozbic bez zadnej
sciany przed nimi), gorace na poleczkach, razem z wieloma innymi.

Obrona przed zalewem konwencji indolencja w USA