One fabrication a day by Bushland

Data: 2009-08-17 11:11:46
Autor: Me
One fabrication a day by Bushland
See below this letter.

                                       Public letter about science
gets significance ( if they do not lie - sorry,
we                                  we have fabrications at least
one,  every day

Daniel P. Fitzpatrick Jr. says:

Commenting on mathematical physicist Anthony Bermanseder's post at:
Theory of Everything Group

(Reprinted with permission) Page 5 of 6 pages.

Read page 4.Wnen using the de Broglie wavelength to see what Anthony
Bermanseder was commenting about.

Yes Tony, but you are missing the important fact.

The reason that I'm saying all this is because the de Broglie waves
have only to do with electrons, nothing else.

Where is there even one actual experiment that connects de Broglie
waves to anything else?

There isn't any.

This is the problem, I see, where people are associating them with
gravity.

All effects of the electron can be shielded.

Neither gravity nor inertia can be shielded.

This is telling you that gravity is being caused by a far different
frequency than anything in the realm of the electron's frequency.

Light does bend slightly via the mass of a star so we know the
frequencies building the electron must be some HARMONIC of the main
gravitational frequency.

But is the electron at a lower or higher harmonic than the frequency
causing gravity?

Once you know the electron is also attracted to the nucleus and the
nucleus is built of quarks and they are more massive than the electron
then you get the answer to the gravitational frequency.

The electron then must be at a lower frequency than the quark
frequency that attracts it to the nucleus because frequency, mass and
energy, while not the same, are equivalent.

Since the quark is far more massive than the electron, it must be at a
higher frequency than the electron.

So now ask yourself this question: Is there really any difference
between the electron's attraction to the nucleus and light being bent
by the star?

The answer has to be NO.

Gravity, therefore, is being caused by the quark's spin just the same
as magnetism is being caused by the electron's spin.

All I see the de Broglie's wavelength formula does is that it shows us
the equivalency of mass, energy and frequency (which is sort of the
inverse of wavelength or lambda).

Matter waves?

Specify their frequency.

I believe in scalar standing wave resonances that I can see as keys on
a piano even though we, as yet, do not know their exact frequencies.

The spins of these scalar resonances are also scalar from their same
frequency surroundings but they are not EXACTLY scalar to each other.
The spins are only scalar to the AVERAGE similar resonance and herein
lies the secret of how this universe is built.

Thus, we are able to discern the difference between space and time:
Time depends on the pure scalar frequencies which are truly scalar in
all respects. The spin frequencies, however, - such as the electron
spin - are only scalar to the AVERAGE electron. The spins causing
magnetism in iron, nickle and cobalt are not lined up EQUALLY in all
directions. The spins - causing magnetism - are more in certain
directions. So this is not scalar. And this is the reason we get space
and force. The phase differences of these spin frequencies being
either in or out of phase with each other is the keystone of space and
the attractive or repulsive forces.

The phase differences of the principal scalar frequencies themselves
gives us our concept of time.

Stephen Wolfram, who said this is a simple universe built on simple
rules, comes out as the great prophet of science.

This is a frequency universe built on simple phase rules.

When binary stars of the same mass are found to have opposite spins
then Milo Wolff, Stephen Wolfram and I will obtain an avalanche of our
peers thinking the same way that we presently do.

Next read page 6. Mathematical physicist Anthony Bermanseder's 2nd
post..

page 1. "Our universe is a quantum computer.

page 2. It's a simple universe obeying simple rules.

page 3. We are tuned in to this universe like a radio or TV is tuned
in to the transmitter.

page 4. Using the de Broglie wavelength.

"Universities Asleep at the Switch" - - 30 Pages FREE

Get "Universities Asleep at the Switch" NOW.

Return to amperefitz homepage

(c) 2006 amperefitz
All rights reserved
Comments or complaints about anything on this site???
post to: Daniel P. Fitzpatrick "

AS NEEDED EXPLANATION: AT THE FIVU  WE DO NOT ASPIRE THAT FAR.
WE ARE NOT THEORETIZING ALL. WE ONLY UNDERSTAND THE PROCESS
AS A SEPARATE ENTITY AND THE INVOLVED  RELATIONSHIPS.
THIS DOES NOT MAKE THE PROCESS TO THEORY OF EVERYTHING
THAT THIS LETTER ABOLISHES. Such tries are most often from Bushland
that can not even grasp how te process can be a conceptual separate
entity,
ut tries to steal all and causes troubles by it.

If the letter existed than - readers will know, as many people use the
internet as a separate
source of feedback and information, much different from Media as a
whole, as the community here is
different and as information evolved itself differently. Good to know
about your Theory of everything; I thought it was only Einstein 2.

One fabrication a day by Bushland