Organs thefts? Clone severe abuse.

Data: 2009-11-04 08:58:14
Autor: Me
Organs thefts? Clone severe abuse.
( is Obama  snicking that in  THE REFORM?)

           GET IT AND PROCESS nano- ethics.

Readers, do not allow them to lie any more
( I have learned about the problem as a result of attacks on me to
secretely
 steal my physical brain - fully conformed)

They use the secret fly over after they throw the person on the street
and frame as if criminal
CRIMINLAS RE NOT TO BE EXPLOYTED THAT WAY EITHER - AND IF - THEY HAVE
SOME PATTERS THAT WILL NOT UPLIFT THE GETTER OF THE BRAIN.

WHY PEOPLE ARE NOT OUTRAGED?

Organs thefts? Clone severe abuse.