Ostatnia proba faszystow z Londynu - ANDROID TO ZROBILY!

Data: 2011-02-14 08:00:10
Autor: ME
Ostatnia proba faszystow z Londynu - ANDROID TO ZROBILY!
I retrieved it on Yahoo; they also on U tube , released yeasterday.
They say to watch cotiously.
Sure - this is a pattern of London hypocrit. Motive - hide the
fascists that penetrated quite a bit, but not enough for them,of the
political life in the USA East Cost.They are humans. There are no
androids since the beginning of time as tehy claim. But they have
satellite system fascists behind navigated by chips people, including
Nancy Pelosi, Obama, Specter ( especially when only dummy post for him
since the last early summer - (securituy move agianst blowing up the
train  station that Specter and Corzine concocted)', mind you Obama
was absent sice precisely
2/28/2010 till about month ago. Obama double is most likely a person
( I get that from the fact how I am attacked by Obama security system
- android would have been still remotely made to make me trouble - the
substitute Obama was not - to not give out trick plus not even
oriented to - jus t a job-what Obama was concocting - the two are
distinguishable visually).

Why Bristish do it - end of their trick; the trouble inUsa was to be
owned to androids sibec teh beginning of times and only they, the
fascist themselves can notiove it!.

WE HAVE TO RELATED TO IT IN AWAY TO FORCE THE REOPRESENTATIVES TO
TEKLL THE TRUTH ABOUT THE PRESENSCE OF DUMMIES ( AS SYNTETIC) AND THE
DOUBLES.

DUMMIES ( THE ROBOTS, DO NOT TALK, AND DO NOT EMOTE, THEY HAVE
PHYSICAL ATTACHEMENT NAVIGATED BY THE OWNER; THERY ARE IN FACT PRESENT
IN WASHINGTON DC BUT NOT ELSWHERE, UNLESS OBAMA ON THE KILLING SPREE
CARRIES THE DUMMY ( SIMPLE NOT SPEAKING ROBOT - USULLAY THEY CARRIED
UNDER THE COAT OBN SHOLDER \FLAT - BUT THAT DEVIDE EMITS AND THAT IS
HOW I GOT TO KNOW THAT)  WITH HIM SO WHEN PICKED FOR CRIME, IT WILL BE
ON THE DUMMY - OR ALL POLICE ALREDY SET UP; YET IT DI NOT WORK AGAINT
ME.

( I PUBLISHED OBAMA BEHAVIOR LAST YEAR, AS  TRIED TO KILL ME OR PICK
MI OF THE STREET BEFORE FEBRUARY 22,10 - THE ANIVERSARY OF MY FORMAL
RETURN TO THE SENATE BUT REALLY INCREADIBLE HOSTAGE, THAT NOW FOR
EXAMPLE AMAZES ALL FEMINISTS OF THE EAST COAST AS WELL BUT NO
SLIGHTEST MOVE OF RELEASING ME FROM HOSTAGE - THAT IS WHEN BRITISH
HAVE MIND CONTROL WINDOW - YOU DO ACT AS DUMM,IES WHETHER PEOPLE OR
NOT; WHILE I AM MAD OVER DISCRIMINATION AGAINST AND THE HOSTAGE AFTER
I WON PRESIDENCY AND IN CONJUNCTION WITH IT - THEY MIGHT BE JUST
CONTROLLED BUT DUMIES ALONE - THAT HOW THEY HAVE COME AND STILL
DUMMIED;

(I BROAUGHT UP THE MATTER TO THE NATIONAL SECURITY OF USA AND TO THEM
FEMINISTS 4 YEARS AGO, TO NO SLIGTEST MOVE TO CHNAGE THAT; AND LONG
AGO ENOUGH FOR THE PROPER ACTION)

AND DO WATCH THIS CRITICALLY; IN USA THEY WILL SRUG THIS OFF ( they
cool like that, or sworn to Nsa security even as legislatoprs, the
inherent conflict that leads to USA current fascism). ON THE TAPE
THERE ARE CONTROLLERS; THERE EVEN MIGHT BE ROBOTS CONTROLLING PEOPLES
FIELDS ( for protection from satellite attcks - during campains they
all have to have it in one form or the othr as satellite attackes can
be devastating or collapse the person on the spot - drone out - there
wa senough report - done even to Hillary or otherwose hiden), THEY ARE
'EDITED PEOPLE' ( not mentioned buy Londoniers 'know all androids
since the beginning), NOT ROBOTS, THAT LOOK LIKE NANCY PELOSY AND
DIANE FEINSTEIN OFTHESE I HAVE SEEN ( and did not make a secret), BUT
THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT MAKE SPEACHES - THE DOUBLES WITH EDITED
PANTOMIME AND SPEACH, SPECIALITY OF PRINCE GEORGE OF LONDON AND JOHN
MUHLER, OF THESE ONLY I KNOW THAT ARE DOING IT)
   ( watch them, not androids, do time and place travel but only by
cheat, and can land on Batman city any time too)

FROM YAHOO: "All VideoS
Androids Among Us - Synthetic People
 Control UsAdded by Snail_007500 on February 13, 2011 at 9:39pm
View Videos
..This video shows how advanced technology is being used to create
artificial persons.
The public are being fooled into believing that they are real people.
This video goes a step further than the simple exposing the use of
mind control
Politicians may not be just mind controlled puppets but more likely
synthetic biological robots.

youtube.com/user/TalessiansReality

ministryofreality.ca

When the world is closely observed we find the implications of
technology. This visionary short film, Androids Among Us, from
Talessian El-Wikosian highlights the presence of synthetic people in
Capitol Hill. Caution is highly advised."

I SEE IT AS ATTEMPT OF BRITISH OR MAYBE USA- BRITISH COALITION IN
SECURITY IN LYING AMERICAN PEOPLE; I AM POSTING IT HERE TOO AS THIS
AFFECTS PEOPLE ABROAD AS WELL. THEY RIGHT THAT THERE IS DISTAL CONTROL
ODF PEOPLE ON THE CHIPS - THERE ARE HIDDEN FASCIST STILL DREAMING OF
THE UNIVERSAL SOCIETY CONTROL, OF STEALING PEOPLES ORGANS AND ASSETS
TILL THEY DIE OFF ON THEM. THE OLDEST OF THEM ALLEGEDLY IS IN FACT 400
Y OLD, AND THE NEXT - 250, INCLUDES AMERICAN PRESIDENT. AMERICAN
PEOPLE AND THE WORLD NEED THE AUTHORITATIVE INFORMATION ABOUT THESE
FROMs THE OFFICIAL SECURITY SERVICES
AND THE TRUE ASSURANCE OF SAFETY.

THIS TAPE MIGHT BE VIEWED AS THE VIOLATION OF CITIZENS SAFETY AND
SECURITY AS IT IMPLIES THAT CONTROL IS TOTALY OF ON AMERICAN PEOPLE. I
DO WORRY THAT AMERICANS WILL IGNORE IT DUE TO BRAINWASHING THE OTHER
WAY THAT AMERICANS CONTROL IT ALL ANYWAY (WHILE THEY DO DO NOT).
INTERNATIONAL COMMUNITY HAS TO STEP IN AGAIST THE LEAKS IN USA
SECURITY SYSTEM AND DOMESTIC DUMMINESS ABOUT IT, ALREADY HAVING WTC ON
THE RECORD ( mind you
- no responsible yet!) AND THE POLITICAL ASSASINATIONS IN OPEN PUBLIC
SPACES - WHAT ELSE IS NEEDED TO RECOGNIZE THAT THIS IS A FORM OF
FASCIM BY HIDDEN ELITE WHILE OFFICIAL GOVERMENT DUMMIES DOWN? ( and so
are the people : tehre was no Obama i  over 6 months, Specter is now
only a double and people are not to know; not to know how wide speread
such substitution is)

AND AS THERE ARE FURTHER CONSEQUENCES OF SUSPENDING THE PEOPLES
CONTROL.THE CHANCE TO CUT THESE "ASCISTs FROM BEHIND" THE SAID
AND MADE UP ANDROID IS NOW.

Ostatnia proba faszystow z Londynu - ANDROID TO ZROBILY!