Our Heavenly Father 3-23-05

Data: 2014-05-30 08:38:45
Autor: remicck
Our Heavenly Father 3-23-05

Our Heavenly Father says,
"Yes, I have given to the world a Blessing beyond what It is understood to be, because human life has a privilege ­- to return to Me."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON MARCH 23,2005 AT 8:33 A.M.

     OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

     "Mankind says, 'Times have changed.' I, your Heavenly Father say, 'Who changed times to be what they are today?'

      The earth has not changed. The sky has not changed. Sound has not changed in the physical way. Would it not be logical to say that it was human beings that changed the pattern of life in many ways?

     Each human being should ask, 'Did I participate or activate how things are today?' Each one might be surprised by what was affected by their actions, their thinking, their ways.

     As I speak today, it was to give strength to enlighten the human minds of many individuals, that as they have the power to speak, to think, to sight, would it not be understandable that they also had the power, the initiative and the manner and way to cause changes according to their own interpretation, evaluation, and desire in how things should be, especially things that affected many different manners, ways of living?

     Yes, I have given to the world a Blessing beyond what It is understood to be, because human life has a privilege ­- to return to Me."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Our Heavenly Father 3-23-05