Our Heavenly Father 6-14-05 at 12:25 P.M.

Data: 2009-09-24 10:09:24
Autor: reevve
Our Heavenly Father 6-14-05 at 12:25 P.M.

Our Heavenly Father says,
"The world has been blessed abundantly: first, by My Will to
accomplish strengthening human beings in the purpose for morality, the
need for morality, and what a Gift morality is, when it is followed in
a spiritual order and acceptance through Me."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON JUNE 14,2005 AT 12:25 P.M.

     OUR HEAVENLY FATHER

    "You are seeing the little one in a state deeper than you have
ever experienced before. I did this to make you aware when I use
someone such as she, who responds to Me immediately. I use them in a
manner and way, though rare in number. The little one is constantly
subject to My Will and My Love for all human beings.

     She says to Me, 'Father, do not bless just one, but favor all
people with Your Love.'  I smile at this, because she has oftentimes
shared What I speak, and in doing this, has proven many things: first,
and I smile at this, she is not weak in how she stands so strongly, in
how she feels others should be treated by Me.

     The world has been blessed abundantly: first, by My Will to
accomplish strengthening human beings in the purpose for morality, the
need for morality, and what a Gift morality is, when it is followed in
a spiritual order and acceptance through Me.

     I will close because, needless to say, I could speak endlessly on
All I would like to teach in a personal manner to thousands and
thousands and thousands of human beings. My Love is beyond what love
is known to be because, do not forget, I Am The Heavenly King.

     There are so many Gifts available for those who follow What is
delivered morally, mentally, spiritually, and with hope that the Words
will give strength and deep love for All the Saints Here in the
Heavens, and yes, thanksgiving for The Creator Who Created All
Things."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Our Heavenly Father 6-14-05 at 12:25 P.M.