Our Heavenly Mother 2-26-92

Data: 2011-09-19 19:21:58
Autor: cattheon
Our Heavenly Mother 2-26-92

Our Heavenly Mother says,
"Everything that has been spoken is for you
to remember the best you can because, you see, My
children, all that has been said is for the benefit of
that Precious Part of you, your Soul."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG
ON FEBRUARY 26,1992

     OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER

    "Everything that has been spoken is for you
to remember the best you can because, you see, My
children, all that has been said is for the benefit of
that Precious Part of you, your Soul.

     We speak readily through this Great Miracle. We
speak openly, and We speak at all times of the day and
the night.

     Those on the outside do not understand a Miracle
of this kind, of this type, but I, your Heavenly Mother,
promise you that what you are taught, what you are
given, is so that one day your Soul will return to
Heaven, and when It does you will know, for you see,
a Portion of you will understand, even though the body
will no longer be any place but where it lands.

     There are so many things yet to be taught, so much
Love yet to be given, so much Direction for you to
understand the Path to Heaven.

     I bless you with a Mother's Love. I bless you
with a Mother's Wish and I bless you with a Mother's
Hope that each of you will return to Heaven.
So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Our Heavenly Mother 2-26-92