Our Heavenly Mother 9-3-04

Data: 2014-11-02 15:13:22
Autor: paerris
Our Heavenly Mother 9-3-04

Our Heavenly Mother says,
"Today as I speak, it is with much more Love, because as you live each moment of life, you are privileged to be the custodian of a Soul that will one day bear your name, called 'Saint'."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON SEPTEMBER 3,2004 AT 12:35 P.M.

     OUR HEAVENLY MOTHER

    " I am your Heavenly Mother.

     Here in the Heavens there is always so much joy when We see individuals caring for other human lives.

     Today as I speak, I do it with Much Love for human life, because to be born a human being is Greater than it is seen to be. All the Gifts of human life are given with Divine Love, allowing this way of life to be able to do, to think, and to practice so many things that when the time comes and the individual is taken away from the world, there are so many Saints Here in the Heavens available to greet the Soul and welcome the Soul to Where They are, Heaven.

     I know the word is Beautiful, and I also know to some, it is a frightening word, because it means that the human body no longer exists, and of course, What remains is not seen.

     The Creation of human life is more important than it is seen to be. It is the foundation of Another Life, Another Place, to return to The Holy King.

     I speak differently today, but I do it with Much Love because, do not forget, I, too, walked the human road and I, too, was concerned about many things; but without being born the human way, there would be no Goal to life, nothing to look forward to: a Place of Dignity, Honor, and Divine Love for the Soul that will always remember the body it was in at another time.

     The body has a Gift beyond the Beauty and the Magnitude it is understood to be. The body is a capsule of Divine Love, giving the Soul the privilege to one day return to The Father in a Greater Way than when It was placed into the body of a human being. The Soul now can be listed among the Saints.

     Much Love comes with this Miracle in which so much is instructed, and so much is brought into a manner of more understanding of what a privilege human life is, and that it has a Goal Greater than it is ever thought to have, because the Goal can be compared to the birth of a human being.

     Today as I speak, it is with much more Love, because as you live each moment of life, you are privileged to be the custodian of a Soul that will one day bear your name, called 'Saint'."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously
and continuously as witnessed by all those
present at the time.
© Copyright 1996 FMK. All rights reserved.
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Our Heavenly Mother 9-3-04