Our Lord 11-26-77

Data: 2014-01-01 14:19:39
Autor: paerris
Our Lord 11-26-77

Our Lord says,
"My beloved children, I am The Son of The Father. I am the Heartbeat of the Heavens. I am the Sound, I am the Light, I am the Hope, I am combined with all the things you accept as The Holy Ghost. I am the Light of the Heavens that extends to the world with the realization of Wisdom, Logic, Truths, Direction."

REVELATION DELIVERED THROUGH FRANCES M. KLUG ON NOVEMBER 26,1977 AT 5:40 P.M.

      OUR LORD

     "Men would follow a parade, men would follow a clown, to be amused, to be entertained. Men would follow an idea, a theory, a scheme, a plan, a fad. Men would look for entertainment. Men would follow a thought if it pleased them, if it gave them something to lean upon, to stimulate their imagination. Men would give accent to what appeals to them if they thought they would gain attention, praise from other men.

     My beloved children, I am The Son of The Father. I am the Heartbeat of the Heavens. I am the Sound, I am the Light, I am the Hope, I am combined with all the things you accept as The Holy Ghost. I am the Light of the Heavens that extends to the world with the realization of Wisdom, Logic, Truths, Direction.

     I come to describe to you what true leadership truly is for the good of mankind's mind, body and Soul. It is not easy to walk a leadership role. Men doubt, men criticize, men misinterpret, only because such leadership is demanding, commanding, and leads only to the road that causes men to think purely. So many times men recognize true leadership for they know it is a rarity in the world. But true leadership holds men at a distance, always so that sight can be clear, for if a follower is held too closely, the sight can be blurred by emotion, by attention, by personal love. And that is why a true, a great leader holds all men at a distance, but always in view, always in sight, always in the distance of sound. Remember these Words I have spoken.

     Think about The Father Himself. He holds you at a distance. He is in the Heavens, you are upon the earth. The distance is a safety for if you stood close to Him you would be a Saint, and then you would no longer be upon the earth. Do not forget that closeness can breed contempt, but when a true leader is sent to the world, leadership is binding, leadership has control, but the responsibilities attached to leadership are one alone.

     The world cannot see the Value, the Magnitude, the Leadership in this Great Miracle that bears the Name of The Holy Ghost. Be aware, My children, that a child who walks in this role walks with responsibility never truly told, never truly revealed; only segments of it extend through her to the world.

     I hold her deeply and I know that to walk in the world as this child walks — tossed into the world, drawn from the world — is difficult, because it takes a mental strain, a physical endurance and a spiritual strength no man knows.      Let the whole world ring out cries for a Great Miracle. Men cannot recognize the safety of this Great Miracle, for men feel they should be held close to this child in every way and they neglect the fact that there are thousands and thousands and thousands of children in the world that must be protected through the leadership, through the Revelations, and through the motivation driven through her for the whole world.

     To be sensitive to man's needs, wants, desires, hopes, dreams, loves, is a very sensitive area to stand in, but to know that every word, every move, every action, every step is accountable for, in, with, is an impossible road for any man to walk unless this road is driven by, absorbed in and handled through The Father's Will.      Men have a will. It is limited to the capabilities and the capacities of man. Men have the will to say 'Yes,' 'No,' 'I will,' 'I won't,' 'I can.' The child faces every man's will every day of her life and sometimes she shouts from within, 'Why, God?' 'Why not?' And He reminds her of the will. So many times this child is faced with what men would term a firing squad, a squad of bullets piercing her whole being. What you do not see is the blood running, the holes in the body, but not one day goes by that the bullets, men's wills, do not touch the physical of this child through whom I speak.

     She shouts, 'God, make them understand what they are doing is wrong. It is not for the good of their Soul or for the whole of the man.' And sometimes this child, in abandonment, says, 'Thy Will, my God, not mine, but take me from the existence of man. They are falling into the pits of hell, to the depths that will destroy them totally.' And then a ray of hope passes through and We Here in the Heavens watch closely, for to walk as this child walks, with no hope in sight, only trust, only the true knowledge and wisdom that she exists in a world, totally governed by Divine Will, as her only recourse to be alive, to be able to endure to go on.

     Sometimes men, in selfishness, in lack of hope, lack of Faith, forget that The Father would send hope when it is needed, but it takes Faith, trust, to activate the hope, to put it into action. Let us take a mechanical device upon the earth. Let us take the physical body upon the earth. In these things one thing makes the other part move. When one portion dies things come to a halt. So it is with walking in a leadership role. I say to the whole world, 'The world has been blessed by a Great Miracle. The world has been blessed because a will has been given to accept totally The Father's Will..'

     This child is beyond physical exhaustion. This child's body is close to collapse. But I stand Here and I say, 'If the City, bearing The Father's Name, is not completed according to His Will, His Aim, many things will have to come to an end in the world.' If man were given the privilege to design another earth, men would destroy it before they created it. Compare this to being able to build, according to Divine Will, a City that will give mankind a place, an area, small but secure, helping every facet of human life to come to the realization that purity is the goal, dignity is the way; integrity, the action; and labor the role.

     I bless the whole world, as usual, through this child, and I say, 'The preparations have taken a physical toll on this child. Soon she must be on the schedule advised, commanded and demanded, else she will not be able to withstand the work ahead, as planned.' So be it."

Saint Joseph's Hill Of Hope
Brea, California 92822 U.S.A.
www.TheMiracleOfStJoseph.org
All Revelations are delivered spontaneously and continuously as witnessed by all those present at the time.
Copyright 1996 FMK
This is used with the permission of the copyright holder.

Our Lord 11-26-77