P 82 ( last insert page ) in "With the daughter's eye" in me

Data: 2009-05-29 14:04:41
Autor: Me
P 82 ( last insert page ) in "With the daughter's eye" in me
P 82 ( OR LAST INSERT WITHOT  PAGE NUMBERING ) "In memory of Margaret
Mead and Gregory Bateson" by Mary Catherine Bateson

Man pretends  her; also ankle breaking. How well i know that than and
even last weekend - was set to break the ankle but am recovering well
( dozens of times in my life )
They use these fakes to later argue whose is the genetic line by
saying _ o uncle broken - that is someone else . here stinks Gates
pretending her, but ID not 100% yet ( need more comparisons top be
sure; i am very good now in these)

Gates is close family to MM. Jealous of  all women and no place fir
women either.

FOR SENATE - THAT AL EXTREMELY CIVILIZED.

I could be that he was sure i am going to hospital on the weekend ;'
puffed from the gases they pump = he will get the picture somewhat
similar  editing now is easy; approached me as policemen former
weekend when i cried over sons; also my family)

HE POURED THE SLIDY LIGUID I SURE WOULD NOT STOP ON IF NOT THE WEIGHT;
IN THE HEAVY RAIN; NOT EXPECTED B/C NOWHERE ELSE WAS SLIDY; COVERED
WELL TO - ALL AREA SLIDY - THE SAME AREA TRIED PHONY ARREST BEFORE AND
MISSED ( MAY LAST YEAR ; /MUCHO TRABACHA MACIE TAM./mory of Margaret