PARCHOLENIE...

Data: 2009-05-02 20:51:40
Autor: Panslavista
PARCHOLENIE...

Od: "Larisa Sosnitskaya" <info@mail.ru>
Do: <undisclosed-recipients:>
Temat: Dear Friend,
Data: 2 maja 2009 20:44

Dear Friend,

I am Larisa Sosnitskaya and I represent Mr. Mikhail Khordokovsky the former
C.E.O of Yukos Oil Company in Russia. I have a very sensitive and
confidential brief from this top (oligarch) to ask for your partnership in
re-profiling funds US$46 Million. I will give the details but in summary,
the funds are coming via Bank Menatep. This is a legitimate transaction. You
will be paid 30% as your commison/compansation for your active efforts and
contribution to the success of this transaction. You can catch more of the
story on this website: http://newsfromrussia.com/main/2003/11/13/51215.html,
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mikhail_Khodorkovsky. If you are interested,
please do indicate by providing me with your confidential name, telephone
number,country and email address and I will provide further details and
instructions. Please keep this confidential as we cannot afford more
political problems. Please do send me your response as soon as possible via
my personal Email: Larisa_yukosoil01@live.com

Regards,
Larisa Sosnitskaya

PARCHOLENIE...