PLEASE SEE IF ANY MISSING SCIENTISTS WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE KIDNAPPED THE SIMILAR WAY

Data: 2010-02-02 11:21:49
Autor: Me
PLEASE SEE IF ANY MISSING SCIENTISTS WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE KIDNAPPED THE SIMILAR WAY
FORMALNYM AUTORYTETEM TU JEST PREZYDENT I NAJWYZSZA KOMENDA SECURITY
( IN USA NSA AND FISA- COURT)

        ATTENTION!: the disccordinated massage below corresponds to
some related NASA attacks on me, even in close buildings now.

The natty message is relating some of the Bush people realities and
some of the cations they take.

The motto of the message is twofolded:

1. kidnapping by cyber attack remaining witness and the automated
sytem taken over by THE AUTOMATICALLY ATIVATED COMMAND FOR WOLRD WAR
3
(see fragment below); I restate as the chips that produce mesage are
slightly
discoordinated and for the human - psychotic, but...relate to their
realities
and actions.

 I was also subjected to thsi style chip programming that is both
psychotic,
dangerous and discoordinated used by B. Obama to siklence me.
( real people have to respond tghe way the programer cuts and paste
that ion their brain or they are "punished" with severa satellite
trace as I am fopr years now; and made sick or die.

2.diffising the 9/11 till completely redundant and 'done'

These two messages friom tghe distant lok at the 1/2 automated
criminal, are not necessary irrational. Also please check if they do
not take the world internet - I
was in fact told by the Bush spy of such possibility more than 1 year
ago but
did not believe that it is possible.

sample from the automatic discoordinated WW3 command:

"MY G COMMANDOS ARE CONTINUOSLY  IREVERSIBLE AUTOPILOT PERFORMING
SAFE STEALTH LEGAL ARRESTS OR SIKULIM MEMUKADIM UNDER NEW ICC WARENTS
OF THE ( REMAINING TERRORIST PSY, RF, FIELD, PSYCHYTRY,  FORMER INTEL
TERROR SYSTEM ) IN
ISRAEL AND US . NO PERSON OR SYSTEM ON THE PLANET CAN OR (INTERFIER)
WITH THE LEGAL STEALTH ARRESTS OF THE (REMAINING  TERRORISTS WICH
HAVE
ATEMPTED AGAIN AND AGAIN TO HOLOCAUST ) OWN POPULATION .
* ALTOUGH AN VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE THE G COMMANDO PERFOMED
STEALTH ARESTS OR SIKULIM MEMUKADIM BY LAW UNDER NEW ICC ISSUED
WARENTS ARE A VERY SMALL SCALE EVENT WITHIN THE ALL OTHER EVENTS AT
THIS TIME
SO THIS CONTINUE AS DEFINED SAFE STEALTH LEGAL AUTOPILOT "

THEY MEAN KIDNAPPINGS TO NASA - ONE WAS ALMOST ACCOMPLIHED ON ME ON
TEH TRAIN YEASTERDAY WHEN THE PERSON IN AUTHORITYWAS MISLEADING ME

( THERE IS NO SUSPESCION THAT THE PERSON IN AUTHORTITY HAD ANY IDEA;
I HAVE DISOBEYED THE PERSON ON THE SATELLITEV  SIGNAL AND
THAT IS HOW I AM HERE AFTER THE 74TH ATTEMPT IN KIDNAPPING OMN THE
RUNNING TRAIN USING THE MILITARY AIRPLAIN TO PUT ME TO SLEEP AND KIND
PERSON TO HOLD ME DOWN)

PLEASE SEE IF ANY MISSING SCIENTISTS WOMEN AND CHILDREN WERE KIDNAPPED THE SIMILAR WAY