PO CO SA FETISZE?

Data: 2012-06-06 08:05:04
Autor: AC
PO CO SA FETISZE?
 ( MY RAZEM JESTESMY PRZEZ NIA PRZESLADOWANI)

On Jun 6, 11:02 am, ac <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:
  (I am threaten by her directy today after 4 days of quiet; I was
warned that she functiones this way; in the past she use to change
mind if to talk to me on line as family or attack from satellites,
droning included 3 times daily; she is behind not allowing me to get
to my office
for long 8 years now and keeps the phony NJ  State Police - I work
here since 1988
and than in 50- ties before I was elected-  that is rather on my side
in this conflict,
in front of the building; I am not even going to luch today due to
heavy satellite presence there installed by Queen and rest. Any ideas
how to quiet Queen? I leve like that since they temporary killed me in
2007 - I revived miraculously - they use how I revived too!)

                  Symbol of status as fetish in Great Britan

COMMENT FROM NEWSVINE ON GOOGLE.COM, COMEMORATING THE THE QUEEN
ELISABETH  MADE UP 60 YEARS:

TO THE JOKER THAT DISSEAPERED FROM LINE WITH HIS POST I WANTED TO
QUOTE
( SOMEONE PUMPED IN ON LINE - IT SI THE ONE i RESPOND TO: The Queen's
mother (the "Queen Mum" died at 101 or 102 ! That was amazing. I think
the Queen wants to celebrate her 65th as the longest reigning British
monarch, passing up Queen Victoria. However, I would like to see
Prince William and Princess Kate follow her after she abdicates in
2017, hoping that Prince Charles would graciously decline his rights
to the throne. The UK monarchy needs someone Younger to refresh the
image of the Royal Family and the monarchy. I think that was seen in
the Royal Wedding last year. It would have a good psychological effect
on the British people also. Americans don't usually seem to appreciate
the psychological importance of the monarchy to Britain nor the
constitutional importance insofar as the Head of State is separate
from the Head of Government and represents the Non-Political,
historical, and cultural unity of the British people.

#3.1 - Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:27 PM EDT"

HE STATED THAT AMERTICANS HAVE NO IDEA WHO IS THE EMPEROR; WHO IS THE
HEAD OF GOVERMENT AND WHO IS THE HEAD OF STATE, IN THE NEXT APPARENT
ATTEMPT TO HAVE QUEEN INSTALLED IN THE 'USA AS TERROTORY OF GB', THAT
THEY STILL CLAIM AT LEAST IN  NEW ENGLAND ( MASSACHUSSETTS,
CONNECTICUT AND RHODE ISLAND DISTRICT - WHERE LAST SENTENCE AGAIN THE
FASCISTS WAS PRONOUCES BY THE DECENDANT OF ROOSEVELT, NOT WILLING TO
END THE USA CIVIL WAR YET  ( both polute now Wasington DC and Maryland
Military basses); SOME EVEN FOUND OUT THAT QUEEN KILLS THE POLITICAL
OPOSITION ABROAD SINCE TENNEBERG THAT IS 4 CENTIRY AGO AND NOT ANY 60
YEARS AGO; THE HAVE
NOT WON TENNEBERG THAN; THEY HAVE NOT WON TRENTON IN 1905, 1918
OR 1922  ( and not even Princeton area, perhaps Moristown only, but
they build new fake legend around Princeton whne some people still
have direct memory how Continental congress functioned, mind you - in
Trenton, not really Princeton) , BUT THEY ARE IMPLICATED IN THE
KILLING OF CIVILIANS AND SOLDIERS IN TRENTON 2 FIRES
 WITHOT DECLARATION OF WAR ( detaild of it are so loaded with lkies
that in Barack Museum Trenton there are three versions of
these .manuvers; and none of them are true; true seems to be that
soldiers that worked for the uSA but were not British were thrown to
assampcreek after the direct hand to hand fight, straight from the
transporting train; hand to hand fight they call 'friendly fire in
Barack museus)- TODAY THE REMAINS
OF THESE HAVE RISEN THE ASSUMPTCREEK IN TRENTON AND THE
OFFENDERS  SIT BY  EVERY BEND OR THE SENSATIVE POIT SHOTING
THESE FROM SATELLITES; NOT READY TO END THAT TENEBERD - THEY
LOST SATELLITE SIGNAL ALREADY AND THAT IS HOW  I AM ABLE TO POST THIS)

Podejrzenie za w 1922 zabili wszystkich husarow jest mocne in
colaborowane przez szczatki
wyposarzenia jezdzcow i ich sfosilowne kosci, ktore chasami widac;
Bristish gdzis indziej w Midstates naladowali szczatki nuclernie i
kosci starych zwierzat sa wielokrotnie wieksze teraz; a tu tylko
czekaja nad strumieniem na to samo)

MY ANSWER: "Hey you, amongst all people that you do not know Americans
formed the goverment of USA exactly on separatness and relative inter-
dependance of the three branches of goverment : executive with your
head of Union of States ( USA, mind you) as President and its gabinet
with the Department of State as his appointee, protecting business of
citizenship in USA and in embassies abroad ( Prime minister of UK
resembles this one more); the judiciary and what British call
parlament here is congress that has President Pro Tempore, in case
they all perish at once ( it is not going to be any of the Bristish
tricks going in). Americans specifically observe and re-run these. Our
is Constitutional monarchy like that.

Presidents by the drive they have are monarchs and USA is the empire,
using the old terminology.

Your information is not applicable to USA as exactly the opposite is
true here.
You seem to dreeam that Queen as anybodies head now.

I thought that Queene is abdicated for 60 years; the atraction to the
synmbol of status
is never new; exactly 60 years ago I was on American throne, not the
Quene Elisabeth:))

USA will never be a theritory of Great Btitain. Get that right.

Do you mind you observe own rules - you see more that way that is
true?" End of my answer.

IT IS TRUE THAT 60 YEARS AGO TO THE DATE I WAS FORMALLY ELECTED USA
PRESIDENT, A SECOND NOT THE FIRST USA PRESIDENT, WHILE WHOT NOW IS
CORE OF M 15 MILITARY COMMANDO HAVE BEEN BEHIND ASSAULTING ME IN THE
OFFICE;

QUEEN HAS ISSUED, APPARENTLY IN COHUTS WITH THEM, NUMEROUS ORDERS OF
ASSASINATION OF ME  AFTER IMPRISONEMNT ( 6 ATTEMPTS TO PUT ME AWAY
WITHOUT A CHARGE HAVE ALREADY FAILED SINCE 1992,. BUT DEMORALIZED THE
AMERICAN INSTITUTIONS THAT HAVE TO DEAL WITH THIS NONSENSICAL REIGN OF
AMERICAN POWER BY ........QUEEN ); MY CHILDREN WERE ALL ASSAULTED BY
THE ELEMENTS ASSOCIATED WITH THIS GROUP THERE THAT STILL THINK THAT
RULES THE WORLD AND THAT NEW ENGLAND IS PART OF ENGLAND AND NOT USA.
( and I have to be Queen myself, even though my information about my
genetic
link to Queen is partial)

WHEN QUEEN IS SINILE LIKE THAT, THE SATELLITES ARE EXPTREMELY
ACTIVATED AND INCREASE THE IONIZATION OF THE AIR AND THAT IS WHAT
CREATED CLIMATIC IRREGULATIRIES ( AND THEY LIE TO HAVE CONTROL OF THE
WORLD BY THE ASSAULT WEAPONS THAT THEY LINKED TO TWISTERS, FIRES,
HURACAINES AND EVEN VULCANIC ACTIVITIES PERHAPS SINCE FIRST SHAKE IN
SAN FRANCISCO
( I REMEBER ONLY SECOND).  EVERYBODY RERMEBERS THAT TEHY STILL
FANTACISE THAT THEY WILL BE PUNISHING PEOPLE FOR WHAT THEY DO WITH
CLIMATE.

 THE TIME FOR QUEEN TO QUiET DOWN IS NOW. ( EVERYBODY NOTICES THAT HER
SIGNIFICANT OTEHR WAS NOT ALLOWED OR CHOSE NOT TO CELEBRATE THIS
MOCKERY). WHOP IS SOTHING QUEEN?

Is fetish abdication an obtion that can endx this attacks by her
inside the USA?

PO CO SA FETISZE?