POLITYCZNY PROCES ZOLWIA POLAKA

Data: 2011-09-08 08:11:28
Autor: AC
POLITYCZNY PROCES ZOLWIA POLAKA
 /dla historykow, filozofow, bio-inzynierow i rozwojowych neuro-
naukowcow; ksiezy ale tylko jako high prists; NO I OCZYWSCIE PRAWNIKOW
- ALE CHODZI O TO ZEBY POLACY DOBILI DO TEJ METY TERAZ - polscy nie
amerykanscy prawnicy potrzebni w Morrisville i okolicy; dobrze znajacy
prawa miedzynarodowe i rozumiejacy kodyfikacje amerykanka tez  - albo
szybko doksztalcajacy w tych zakresach; nikt inny tej potrzeby Polsce
nie zastapi - bo sa wmieszane interesy wielu grup; podczas gdy
pokrzywdzeni sa polacy i dwunarodowcy ktorym specjalnie wmiedszano
polska i jak sie wydaje specjalnie tez 'niebeiska krew'; inni prawnicy
nie podejmoiaja sie albo beda miec 'conflict of interests'; ci
zmieszani demonstruja, ze nie
chca byc 'stepping stone' ale nie czuja sie Polakami - bardzo szybko
moge byc 'podkupieni'
- kto ma wyspepowac w imieniu Polski jako narodu w takim kontekscie?/

  ETOS NA DELAWARE RIVER W MORRISVILLE . PA, BY CALHOUN BRIDGE.

   co daje 'okno na swiat' w Morrisville, PA!

http://www.turtles.net

WHAT CAN WE FAST CONNECT ABOUT TURTLES ( WIKIPEDIA SITE GOOD NOW FOR
UNDERSTANDIUNG DIVERSIFICATION AND LIFE DEMANDS):

1. Salt is necessary but the live in non salty water. Figur fast
please; why?

2. Ultraviolet sensative but when we look at them; moreover the time
that they jump/ slide into water fast varries by the type of pond or
the river ( from few to 20 sec; each time you have too lok at the
turtle; some might not have that sensativcity - which one do not have
eye formed yet and what happenes with their skin - vibration
sensativity at that stage; is hering from viobes developing faster in
these'? can t unswer as that seems to be possible in diffent pounds
taht around here). Bio-engineers can figure several
'transactions' ( environmental dynamics) here.

3. On the Wikipedia video how turtle move, the environ pas the turtles
swim lights up under water.
What happens over water ( I have reported). We however seen more - the
surface of the water specifically lights up up the stream - questions:
1.does that means that turle are independependant of the current?
( very likely but not yet check if all). What they swim
for then? 2. do they levitate or meke theevinon around leviate ( they
sure are very havy but outside - what the range of waight on the same
turtle we need to check; herons similarly
 loose the waight, change shape and color and clean far out while
doing these) - how
herons fly? ( do they by any chnage give in ti the air fload  for the
longer time span? how come they show up together in many places; and
even in different kind of waters, but together)

4. Why turtles in some streams give images of fish - we almost figured
it - has to what is stable/ constant for tturtle; if stream is than
shaping to he light gives out the images as 'captures' ( are these of
evolutionary closest? ( almost always we want to say 'yes' but the
slight confusion - yesterday we saw several of the 'red eareds',
including injured - allowed slower pace observations -and he gave us
impression from tarantura, monster like clowes that fast replicate on
that segmented aspect of paws fast, depending on temp as it seems from
the comparisons even in Wikipedia,;iguana - also formerly seen; duck -
in Wkipedia also - wings grows nails at its end; fish impressions are
given by ligter and perhaps softer turtle but the light that they
reflect colapses faster on their body - what is physical dynamic
here?; which light - ARE THESE HAPPENING BEFORE THE SPINE IS FORMED ON
THESE THAT LOOK LIKE FISH FIRST
 - if so  what the generalisability let say for spine function
rehabilitation
and bulding a new spine.

5. Some are round and some get lenthier - some can reflect round eggs
and some duck's like eggs superinposed  shape over it - How that shape
interrelates with the light collapse and changes in the environ on the
water , above it via leaves and by the buttom of the water tank
- do they build it fast ( and the answer is yes for the nature). They
are atomic devices. Are they meeting criterion for nature reactor ( I
fast answer no but I see that they fast come in to what I called
'prereactor' - just before the temperature locks in on the 'bionic
robot' and them cycle over again, while loosing waight and some volume
too - cleaning cleaning and cleaning ( we seen these first over water
a lot - darker color on these) . Lost my intended question: is their
brain reflecting these shapes also reflects the relatioship between
light sensativity via their eyes and vibration - as skin or as hearing
origin
( not via external skeleton? and by what than - these transforming
paws that become atomic sensors and not the swiming devices - since a
lot of independance from streams is seen).

   ( hackes messing me up again)
I have overloaded bioengineers but the work can be very satifactory;
Neuroscientists
at the bionic edge , please pick up relevent issues and questions.

The dicussions at teh above inetrnet address allow connectpew owners
observatiosn with waht si going on here and these are productive;
Remember how hard thatw as to figure out turtles.

Nad forgot the big q: do turtles somewhat differently than tarantula
that also initiates several revolutions branching ( but in the dry -
and how that extrapolates) converge the spiecies as oppose diverge,
from fish that we know is lower in evolution and brain development to
the precousor of the mammal - what it almost get termostat; or thus it
by any chance transform between these ( this one is a jump / wide
hypothese only - I have to observe much more)

   ( can not edit more - they mess me really now; please read through
and correct what hackers distort on me; they also give out waht they
think; how can we get thgat together over hacker saor with hackers;
they seem to be Bushland army - the smarter part of army that is ,by
time they lose assumed only control over environ they wish me either
dead or socially dead - means they will not be able to control nature,
so they will punish me or memove me and still try to control nature -
as if nobody else but me got the involved issues; they are as far from
it as  is like controlling the God is and they not about to get that;
I spend years already explaing related
issue and that they are just as far from infinity on the matter of
their controlling as infinity is and.... nothing clicks; wiser than me
- help; British are not much better - BRITISH ARE SURE THAT THEY BE
CONTROLLING THE EARTH BY SIMILAR ASSAULTS ON .. DUCKS
AND THE REST - they did start to eliminate ducks and than turtle
before the spears
of these occured over and over, but they are not giving up either)

( me potrzebujemy zrozumiec historie miedzy Kosciuszko a   Generalem
"Calhoun" -em
i Jeffersonami ( gdzies zgineli tylko Polacy, jak? Nawet teren ich
dzialania w USA wciaz nie sfalszowany w Wikipedia, ale zdjecie
Calhouna zginelo - potomkowie w Polsce; mnie niemal wystarcza ze
Muhler podmienia nazwe mostu na swoj 'Phonix' - nawet jesli to tylko
znaczy
 'falszywy; iluzyjny, duplet, rozpraszacz uwagi jak phonix w wojnie
wietnamskiej)

.....ALE ZOLWIE 'PAMIETAJA'

POLITYCZNY PROCES ZOLWIA POLAKA