POLITYCZNY ROZBOJ KTOREGO NIE BEDA ZATYRZYMYWAC

Data: 2009-05-04 12:43:24
Autor: Me
POLITYCZNY ROZBOJ KTOREGO NIE BEDA ZATYRZYMYWAC
On May 4, 1:14 pm, Me <agnesche...@gmail.com> wrote:

(..)

We need at the revolution functional mathematical models that do not
distort reality
if math takes that on, and not evcen resolving which ghost was there
first in 1905
 fantaciezies.

Math stays severly distorted as a model of reality or never yet took
modeling of reality as
a task but people expect that mathematical models are not only elegant
but accurate.

Some scientist have no clue that deductive models are severely
reductionistic and by that
can never be accurate b ut use them. hopefully THE REVOLUTION hels to
rise the
epistemiological culture of phylosophy and the formal theory of single
sciences and the
closter sciences.

There are naturaly emerging scientific closters:

 bioengineering and neurosciences ( evebn for analysing ants
tarantulas and "hobbits" alone)

 proces theory and the nanotechnology

 cardiology, psychology and physiology

policy ( ustawy), nanotechnology and all brain related sciences

match, logic and theoretical physics ( old cluster but needing severe
work up)

systemic biology, system theories and physiscs

NASA security, neurosciences, physics and system theories

neurorehabilitation and computer 3 and 4D programing

neurogrowth, sport support sciences and lasers

optics and climate management

optics and topology ( abandoned unnecessary sue to lack pof
intergration)

single subject ecxperimental programing and the field analyses

etnographical fild observation/ intervention and bioenfineering

psycho-therapy and neurogrowth as measerable by the brain functions
closer than before

lasers and environmental cleaning devices

physiology and lasers ( new, dangerous trend to invade humans via
satellite tracea nd no legal support)

true link of legal sceineces and the human rights practices

others

CIA OFFENDERS CONTINUE TO INSIST THAT SEX STIMULATION HOWEVER
PERVERTED AND SINGULAR CAN BUILD A BRAIN; DO NOT CHECK WHAT IS THE
QUALITY OF SUCH NEW BRAIN TISSUE
AND CONTINUE TO MISLEAD THE LEGISLATORS THAT ARE NOT SCIENTIST.

THEY WERE LED ON BY PERVRST

EVERY STIMULATION OF THE BRAIN YILD NEW NEURAL CENTERS., tHE LAST
THINK THE HUMAN BRAIN NEEDS IS OVERLYLIENCE ON THE SEX ACTIVITY AND
VICTIMIZATION OF MINOR, NEUTRALIZING SEXES
( THAT IS WHAT THEY OFFENDERSD HAVE DONE TO VICTIMS TAHT HAVE NO CLUE
THAT THEY WERE MANIPULATED - NATURE DOES NOT PRODUCE GENDER
COINFUSIONS - THEY DO)

INTIMACY IS THE HUMAN ACTIVITY NOT THE SOLE SEX BY THE NUCLER REACTOR
THAT ARTIFICILLAY GROWS BRAIN OIR SEX ORGANS TISSUE.

Offenders went further - they hooked thousands of women to their
tracing devioces andf offend them by trace while socdially nisolating
similarly how it is doen toi me ( except that I am a professioanal and
have broad orientation and can recognoze where they break the law)

These are massive political offences by perverts that plan to steal
women brains and some have already stolen

All these believes taht womnen end sex activity AND OTEHR NEEDS by 50
are lies by these perverts

EVEN TODAY UNDER THAT MANY LOUD PROTEST PENETTA CONTINUE TO CONNECT ME
VIA SATELLITE TO SOME SEXUALLY REGRESSSED MAN WHO HAVE EXPECTATIONS
THAT CAN NOT EVEN BE DEFINED - THEY LIE TO STEAL BRAIN( TRAINING IT
THEIR WAY VIA SEX EXPLOATION USING SATELITE TRACING)  OR THEY ARE THAT
REGRESSSED.

I HAVE PROTESTED,  PROTESTED AND NO ACTION FOLLOWED.

I HAVE ASKED FOR THE INTERNATIONAL TRIBUNAL TO END MY 5 YEARS HOSTAGE
AND OBAMA COMES ON MY LINE ANND MAKES FUN OF IT while i did not see my
childremn for 5 years but theiur manekins in blood in front of the
capital 89 by perverts who plan to torturte them)

nbo information about my sons was availed to me even after I went to
senate leadere wgho had them last in teh intership - the Offenders of
the senate continue to cointribute to torturing us and keeping us
hostagte.

I am sensory deprived to the point that my hearing getsz affed - that
is because I do not get a cent for 1 1/2 yaers; if i borrow radio taht
redio is immeduate\teluyy injured via satellite by militarfy; if i
have head phone be stolen at night; teh sheleter did not pout the news
on sinec Obama inaugurationh

THE  OFFEN DERS DO NOT MEAN STO STOP - PLEASE ORGANIZE INTERNATIONAL
HELP FOR US
FASTER, PL;EASE NOBODY IS TO BE TORTURES THIS WAY SINCE 1992 AND ALSO
MISUSED INTELELCTUALLY.

PLEASE HELP US FASTER - THEY CAN MUTILITE MY SONS TO UNKNOWN AND I
WILL NEVER RECOGNIZE THEM

PLEASE - WHAT YOU WAITING FOR?

POLITYCZNY ROZBOJ KTOREGO NIE BEDA ZATYRZYMYWAC