PRAWIE SMIERTELNY ON JEST ALE DLA INNYCH

Data: 2009-06-01 07:22:37
Autor: Me
PRAWIE SMIERTELNY ON JEST ALE DLA INNYCH
"Near fatal" - he is BUT to others ( I aM A WITNESSA DN NOT THE ONLY
VICTIM)

Updated March 30, 2009

Joseph R. Biden is the vice president of the United States. He served
in the Senate from 1972, when he was elected at the age of 29, until
taking office with President Obama on Jan. 20, 2009. Known primarily
in the Senate for his knowledge of foreign policy, in the early days
of the Obama administration he has been influential in shaping a new
approach to Afghanistan. Mr. Obama also put Mr. Biden in charge of a
task force on improving the situation of the middle class.

As a senator, Mr. Biden experienced personal tragedy, near-fatal
illness, and multiple failed attempts to advance to the other side of
Pennsylvania Avenue. Though neither of his campaigns for the
Democratic nomination ever really took off, he was tapped as Senator
Barack Obama's running mate on Aug. 23, 2008.

Data: 2009-06-01 16:26:05
Autor: matador
Me pisze:
"Near fatal" - he is BUT to others ( I aM A WITNESSA DN NOT THE ONLY
VICTIM)

Strasznie "smażysz", aż się czytać chce....

KF !

matador.

PRAWIE SMIERTELNY ON JEST ALE DLA INNYCH