PRESIDENT OBAMA AND THE VIRTUE

Data: 2009-03-05 14:17:30
Autor: Me
PRESIDENT OBAMA AND THE VIRTUE
Here is a problem with Mr President skipping in his campaign the
European struggles of 20 century giving tribute just to Germany.
Specifically he has skipped biggest victims of WWII: Poland, Russia
and Great Britain. He was told that this is a problem ( by the press
in these countries and by me personally on satellites, as I know the
struggles in Europe and see this in violation of American values).
 He did not correct his stance.
This violates the relationship of the USA President to the democratic
process principles and the just interactions; recognizing the
underrepresented ( in that very huge campaign trip)

  ( hackers)

Today he extended himself also - the military planes under his
obvious
command and with his knowledge ( he attacked me using planes shortly
after this incident), have attacked the American eagles building
nests in  the “Presidential Tress" that are highly symbolic -
Daughters
of American Revolution” have dedicated it on behalf of Maryland Sate
the District. I have reported on this line 2 former attacks on
American Eagles on these trees. They left both times.

Today they did not.
Former attacks were by anti-nuke devices from the short range
supported by the hand
that burnt all on the way.

Today they were attacked by the “yellow” from the planes to pretend
that not really attacked – I was there but so were many observers and
satellites pictures are available – eagles has changed the color band
charged their nesting area causing that the yellow went to the tree
branch. They lost coloring of their tail for a time, and they were
intensely regaining it when I left. The plains has to drop out.

The American Eagle is protected as a physical specie but is a dying
American symbol as well. President seems to have missed that
awareness
here; not the first time American highly valued symbol do not meet
him. But why attack bird – this is an barbaric act by itself. Even if
Eagle was not protected as near extinction spiecie ( there is only
about  1000 eagles now)  and  there was not strict law – this still is
wrong – you attack the MERIT < THE VERUE EVEN IF THE LAW WOULD NOT
TELL YOPU NOT TO DO IT.
 There are other laws that apply – like: MISUSING THE MILITARY FORCE
AS WRONG,RESPECT FOR NNNATURE AND ANIMAL LIFE.

President – there is a law in the United States of America.

( no edit - disturbance)

PRESIDENT OBAMA AND THE VIRTUE