PRESIDENT OBAMA PRZESKAKUJE BARIERKI

Data: 2009-03-12 14:05:43
Autor: Me
PRESIDENT OBAMA PRZESKAKUJE BARIERKI
  OBAMA JUST WANTED TO BE IN, IN ADVANCE THAT IS.

"Harvard Scientists' Discovery Opens Door to Synthetic Life, New
Products Harvard University scientists are a step closer to creating
synthetic forms of life, part of a drive to design man-made organisms
that may one day be used to help produce new fuels and create
biotechnology drugs" by B News

Ego before results. The FVU have actually stimulated the experiments
on the neural wiring the organic and non organic silicone and other by-
products. The story goes, Bushland brakes things before we get there.
We ended cooperation when Bush's associates was insisting on getting
my morning highlights his way. The topic was very interesting. On the
9-th brink ( with utter precision)released the nature produced
mutants. The one discussed was an incredible machine that processed
billions of particles
between the capital and the local draft incited by  the improvements
of the climate
 insight the building.

This machine was a widow to many bioengineering initiatives. It was
completely misunderstood by Bush himself who is a jack of the all
trade science (not sciences)
to whom credits goes for “Republicans war on science", but his friend
from
the Harvard Physics was the last war lost on this nature machine.
Since than
they win all by their standard and model they have all liberties to
make up.

That is just the dynamic update on geniality of Bush land trapping
Obama.

There are of course other scientists at Harvard. They say they do not
do politics but science. I can not elicit which one exactly that is
but I do not expect real scientist announce the matter  of this
magnitude that easily. I can not open the page - is the procession
evidence here.

It could be Obama deception of me over stationary university.
Scientists either have the discovery or not. they verify the result
before publishing. this does smell Obama lost in Bushland ( will kill
- is the message from line now).

Mr Obama than refused to consider Harvard Department in Washington DC
than changes his mind while science does not wait for Obama’s mind
that way.

We do not have Harvard filia in DC. It would not harm. Why Harvard for
this research –because the matter is in fact very scientifically
involving on the level of Harvard Uni.
and because it is painfully obvious that neither Maryland Uni,
Georgetown Uni,
or even Princeton U. are not getting it.

HALLO, ARMY DOES NOT OWN LIFE.  PERIOD. WE HAVE APROBLEM WITH THEM
OVER THE MATTER. PLEASE DO NOT TRY TOI KILL TONIGHT.

The original idea was made I the field experiment called
“caterpillar”. It needed funds and the stationary university.

IT IS ALSO POSSIBLE THAT THEY PROBING THE AMERICAN SCIENCE ETHICS, BUT
THIS IS TOO OPTIMISTIC EXPECTATION FOR ME, AT THIS TIME

PRESIDENT OBAMA PRZESKAKUJE BARIERKI