PROBA LEGALNEGO OSZUSTWA NA DUZA SKALE

Data: 2009-03-19 11:32:33
Autor: Me
PROBA LEGALNEGO OSZUSTWA NA DUZA SKALE

There is entry on Goodle about International Court held in Luisiana,
New Orlean in summer 2007.
That is possible as Luisiana was by some standart districted from The
USA Legal Code.

  ( but that is a fraud - french associate wants to do fake divorce
there and steal all my assets i[=under the divorce decree ikllegally,
as if inLoisiana women live on street after the divorce; OR OTHER
FRAUD)

The fact that the entry disseapered on me beforem I read it in full
shows the intentionof my hacker to hide it.

Most likely it is Obama, worry being that he can not jump any more
between Hight Courts of foreign entities, the Helicoper as ultimate
justice server, and Thelma and Lusie fantacy commedy.

( and if he ends up in Diane he will think is Hillary)

It is a rel and realistic provblem that the Justices azllowed the
diffusion of their rtole in USA and allow these kind of  public
confusion statem,ents about their role in the asmerican socity. They
are wrong.

just as the legislature was entered not to poke on the uniformed
policen, they need not to worry about the mremains of sex offenders
but about the fact that they are poprtrayed is misleding fasion.

HALLO, THERE , DOES LOUSINA HAVE INTERNATIONAL COURT DIVISION WITH
 THE SEPARATE FROM USA IN FACT INTERNATIONAL JURISDICTION, AND WHAT
ARE THE IMPLICATIONS?

   ( I FORE EXMPLE STILL DO NOITB HAVE ACCES AS I AM IMMOBILIZED BY
THE HOSTAGE; ALSO THERE COULD BE THIRD PARTY FRAUD GOING ON RIGHT NOW,
IMPLYING TAHT I AM DEAD.

THERE ARE VERY STRANGE AND STRANGER DANGEROUS ATTACKS
ON ME HERE IN DC THAT CONTINUED THE LAST NIGH,

 AFTER I HAVE  EQUESRTED ACCESS TO TEH INTERNATIONAL COURT DUE TO
SENATE
NOT ANSWERING MY PETITION TO CLEAR THE MATTER THAT CONFUSES OBAMA NOW
( he thinks that there is any base for holding me vback from work
while no Code allows that and USA Code allows that, while me and mu
sons are hOSTAGES ALREDY OVER 3 YAERS - IT HURTS ALL OF US TAHT YOU
KEEP US HOSTAGE - no contact; no any money for 1 1/2; no contacrt with
immediate family; isolation from any office i earned, illegally; no
other offioce ever avail, while wantimng my science too.

THIS REPRESENT VIOLATION OF ANY LEGAL CODE ANYWAHERE. STOP AND KEEP
IT STOPPED NOW DO.

   YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO RESTRAIN MY ACRTIVITIES AND WORK AS YOU WELL
KNOW. STOP NOW.

HOLDING MY JOB CERTIFICATE RECEIVED SEVERALK WEEKS AGO AND PERSISTING
ON ME NOT HAVING ANY ACCESS TO MY OWN PERSONAL THINGS AND LIBRARY.

    THAT IS BARBARIC POLITICAL DISCRIMINATION THSI IS CRIME\
  ANYWHERE - WHAT ARE YPOU ALL DOING?PROPER COMPLAIN  IS FILLED WITH
SENATE
( HAVING JURISDICTION SINCE 4/.20/2007 OVER MY SITUATION AND DC METROM
POLICE.

   WHAT YOU ARE DOING? STOP AND ACT LEGALLY NOW.

   (attacks from the Air on me as former Senator are in incation of
social barbnarity)
    attacks under open petition to senate - anarchy in legal system/
egislative irreponsibility towards own function.

     attacks ordered by Obama  cause that i haev reguested TRUE
internationl court access right now

  Court now please, not any court - PROPER INTERNATIONAL TRIBUMNAL
  WITH PROPER STAFF AND SECURITY THAT HAS JURISDICTION OVER SENATE AND
OBAMA.

   NOW PLEASE - I AM MUTILATED AND ASSULTED SINCE 1992 AND SO MY SONS;
I AM ISOLATED FROM MY SONS; MY BRAIN IS BEINGPREPERED FOR THEFT IN
NASA.

  NOW PLEASE ACCESS TO THEN COURT WIT PROPER SET UP.

sOMEONEN QWUSTIONS ME ON LINE - I request teh access due to ongoing
legal barabarity insight USA with no authority willing to addres nit -
means to fisr take my complain properly while relieving from hostage
so i can attent in full means prepare in full

  youa re very wrong - you havbe no right to kidnap anyone! NO MY IDS
EITHER. YOPU ARE VERY WROMNG WRONG AND WRONG.

COURT  NOW PLEASE

PROBA LEGALNEGO OSZUSTWA NA DUZA SKALE