PRZESTEPCY VCIA DOSTALI P[OMOC OF FASZYSTOW

Data: 2009-09-22 16:35:09
Autor: Me
PRZESTEPCY VCIA DOSTALI P[OMOC OF FASZYSTOW
THEY JUST TOOK  took OF LINE my report on the homeless misteatment
within ther military; open lie that there are only 4% of homelles
women ofv the veterans ( that are mistrted automativcally but in
bigger number); that teh conditions oinnteh shelter are worse than on
the front and the developing cvaountruies and below the standard for
porison
( by bthe international Court landmark decision for  prison).. and
more

1 1/5 mils of cidrenn oin youthn was not bailed out from the streets
by Obama - CHILDRE THAT IS CRIMINALS!
NO BUSNEESS ON YOURB PART TO KEEP THEM THERE ( but watch why - the
CIA/ ARMY pervcerts that also spot these women weterant for theft of
theior brains, apparently good; are keeping victims on the streets
while sexually exployting them; take credibilkity away from them ion
case of complain - plain kill; in my case - they call the detectives
not to take the complaint and DICT also stand up like taht

7 boses was reporteed by rthe press like not teh imro vemnetb in
security of CIA work but this startus quo.
WE HAVE DICKS LIKE THAT IN TJHIS NATION WITHIN THE NATION THAT FASCIST
STYLE ABUSE PEOPLE IN LARGE NUMBER AND GET AWAY AS ALL THINK AT LEAST
HERE IN DC - THAT THIS IS"THEM" NOT US  HAVING A PROBLEM ( taht much
social depletion since I held the office or even since fascism)

NO VOICE STRONG ENOUGH TO END THE SIOCIAL ABUSES AND THE REAL THREATS
TO THES ECURITY CAMING IN THIS ABUSE SCENARION

SOME PERVERTS OF TEHS ENATE PARADE IN FROMNNT OIF RTEHS EHELTER WIOTH
INTEND TO GROND THE VICTIOM TO BE ABLE TO CORBNER THAN VFOR THE LOSS
OF CONSCIEUSNES AND THEFT OPF ORGAN (J ROCKEFEL;LER HAS DONE THAT TO
ME AND I AM A GOOD WITNES NOT HE WILL HAVE THE JUDGES APPOINTED ONLY
IN WEST VIRGINIA - THAT SI TEH SAME SAIT ROCKEFELLER, THE PLAYBOY THAT
LIKE TO CLASSIFY F s)

PRZESTEPCY VCIA DOSTALI P[OMOC OF FASZYSTOW