PRZYKLAD CO BUSHNAD I "CIA SENATE" USA wciaz moga ukrasc.

Data: 2010-03-04 10:32:56
Autor: Me
PRZYKLAD CO BUSHNAD I "CIA SENATE" USA wciaz moga ukrasc.

Sample how Bushland steal the possessions, pensions, insurance
reimbursements and premiums from anyone.. AND MUCH MORE

  ( hacker distort my writing)

IMPORTANT INFORMATION BELOW IS A FRAUD - NEW JERSEY DOES NOT HAVE
FAMILY LEAVE INSURENCE; IT ONLY HAS THE DISABILITY INSURENCE AS BOUND
TO PENSION ( PERS) SYSTEM. IT HAS NEVER PAID FAMILY LEAVE TO ANYONE.
IF THAT  WAS GOING UNDER THGE TABLE THAT IS WHAT WRECKED CORZINE
BUDGET AS HE PUT INTO TRHE STATE ADMINISTRATION NOT ONLY 'DEMOCRATS"
PREFERERD SIZE OF STATE GOIVERMENT BUT ABNORAMAL NUMBER OF FAKE
EMPLOYMENT THAT DOES BUSY JOB OR ENGAGES IN AN INAPPROPRIATE OR EVEN
CRIMINAL BEHAVIOR ON THE STATE PROPERTY ( REST UNDER INVESTIGATION).

FAMILY LEAVE IS UNPAID LEAVE IN THE STATE OF NEW JERSEY BY THE
ADMINISTRATIVE LAW THERE ( SOMETIMES REFERED AS A 'BLUE BOOK'),
AVAILABLE NOT ONLY IN TEH STATE AND FEDERAL; DEPOSITORY BUT BY EVERY
COUNTY , STATE AND LAW LINRARY IN EVERY COURT.

 ( little is needed to check that when Specter paralized me on the
job,
similarly to attacks on the train a few days ago - easier to trace bua
NASA on trhe train taht in  stationary position - and I had muscle
problem,t aking some, not that many Family Leave days for own personal
health, they stole that money already - the payrol was handled
'manually" in the era that all use easy automatic accountic
computerized accounting). I paid about $100 a mounth or more for the
State disability insurence; See below what they do with it now.
I never receoved overpayment on the insurence.
( they might have munted double in the NJ state every month on me
- CIA allowed them to post many doubles of which I did not know than;
CIA tseal money taht way and takes over institutions including, in
this case part of teh State if NJ, againt any law and decency ,
causing hovack and chaos ands starving me literally now - stole all
last cards on me 2 nights ago and I can not access any food except
what they use a s bio-weapon in shelter - tehy have absolutelly no
business to take over shelters in teh State and moreover operate them
in the concentration camp style - rest elswhere what CRIPO-
like behavior there is ; worse only in Washington DC where the
Senators use teh disabled or so called disabled women in variety of
ways but police first arrests them  fakelly, just like CRIPO did)

From the NJ STate as a novelty:
"Important Tax Information:

New Jersey Family Leave Insurance Benefits are taxable for Federal
Income Tax purposes. Individuals who received State Plan Family Leave
Insurance or Family Leave During Unemployment Benefits will receive
form 1099-G that lists the family leave insurance benefits that were
received in 2009. The 1099-G will be mailed before January 31, 2010.
Note: An individual may receive more than one 1099-G if he/she
received benefits from multiple programs."

THERE IS NO SUCH LEGAL PLAN THERE ONLY IS COMPREHEMNSIVE INSURANCE
PACKAGE THAT IS NOT BOUNDED TO THE MANAGE CARE AND THE GIMiC THAT
PERSON HAS TO USE THE NETWORK OF SUBSTANDARD DOCTORS; AND PERS.

People who retire carry over the plan they had. That is no problem
whatsoever ;' they use to pay $350 for COBRA monthly that applies to
retirement. ( the criminals from that land now lie the morons in
Senate that COBRA is bad or has pre-existing conditions - while it is
carry over and as such dos not even have a new application - THAT IS
WHAT COBRA IS - TEH SAME OINSURENCE THAT EMPLOYEE HAD TO CARRY TO
UNEMPLOYMENT DISSABILITY OR RETIREMENT. IT IS WEL THOUGHT THROUGHT AND
TEHRE IS NO PROBLEM WITH IT; PERHAPS CAN NOT BE SAVED MORE EITHER;L
DID NOT DISCRIMINATE ANYONE AS IT IS 'CARRY OVER FORMER INSURANCE
ONLY". ( Bushland lied in the press everywhere how bad is COBRA -
their peopel do not get COBRA, most likelly because they do not even
make throught the working test period on the job and more on to ravish
things elswhere or other CIA conditions apply in their head).

IT IS VERY DANGEROUS OUT THERE AS NOT ONLY ME BUT MANY ELDERIES MIGHT
BE TARGETTED FOR KIDNAPPING TO STEAD TEH ACCOUNTS AND MUTIPLY THE
STATE APPOINTMENTS.

PLEASE DO NOT WAIT WITH ARRESTING THESE VIOLATORS OF LAWS.

( I COMPLETELY HELPESS 5 YEARS IN THE TEMPRARY 12- 16 HOURS DAILY ONLY
SHELTER - BAD CHANGES EVERY NIGHT AND NO MAIL ADDRESS ; NO CENT AND
ALL POSSESSIONS STOLEN NOW 9 TIMES , WITH NO EFFECTIVE POLICE REPORT
AS THE CIA 'COVERS' IT -

I HAVE PROTESTED OUTSIDE THAT I AM THAT HOSTAGE AND PLEASE HAVE
COMMUNITY HELP ME:

WHAT HAPPENED IS THAR CIA NASA ATTACKED THE WALL AT WHICH MY PROTEST
WAS PINNED OUTSIDE VERY HARD DISHAPING THE METAL; ENFORCING THE PLAIN
PAPER; AND THAN DECIDED TO USE NASA ATOMICALLY POWERED ROBOT TO REMOVE
IT AS THE REGULAR SHIP WAS NOT FITTING, OR CRIMINALS HAVE TO HIDE;
THAN STOLE ALL BY BELONGINGS AND STARTED NEW DEPRIVATION AND BIO
ATTACKES ( in stealing belongings they used non aware students taht
think that work for non criminal organization; they also thereten teh
life of the person that held my belongings temporarity after they were
delivered toi me but the CRIPO fast prevented me from entering that
storage room and put the person there tro sleap overnight).

PLEASE ORGANIZE AGAINST THE BARBARITY - MANY PEOPLE ARE ALREADY
VICTIMS MISPLACED TO THE SHELTER LIKE ME ,; ME IS ONLY MORE
RESORCEFULL BUT NO AUTHORITY RESPOND TO ME ( FAKE POLICE OR HOMEND
SECURITY SEND "11" THREAT ONLY THAT I DO NOT ENGAGE as they do it in
an oversaturated an sensless way with no sense in doing it); SENATE
SEND SPIES AND ATTACKERS yeasterday and todayT AS THE SOCIAL MORON, I
MUST ADD.; Senate office ( still a secret which autorized to attack me
from NASA at my hrad to disable and than chio over my head and
completely nawigate;
I am a person and these criminals have no sligtest right to do
someting like that. I saw teh person send beack to shelter
prematurally after stealinmg her brain and vchipping over that way -
that scientist could not weven match the fork to the food - apraxia
and was not kipping gate - THERE IS NOBODY YET RESPONDING
WOITH ARESTING THSE OFFENDERS.

PEOPLE OF UNITED STAES DID NOT AUTHORISE SUCH BARBARITY BY ANY SENATE
OFFICE; SENATE IS NOT IN CAHRGE OF ANY IMPLANYTS ANYWAY;

THEY STOLE  1/2 BRAIN FROM MANY YOUNTH AND CONTINUE ON JIB WHILE THEY
IN FACT DISABLED SELF. YOUTH ASYOUN AS 20 - 22 YEARS IN IN SHELTERS
AFTER THEFT OF BRAIN.

PLEASE RESPOND FASTYER AGAINST "CIA SENATE' BARBARITY.

Data: 2010-03-04 19:36:30
Autor: u2
W dniu 2010-03-04 19:32, Me pisze:
PLEASE RESPOND FASTYER AGAINST "CIA SENATE' BARBARITY.

Za dużo "wielkich" liter :]

PRZYKLAD CO BUSHNAD I "CIA SENATE" USA wciaz moga ukrasc.