PS3 złamane, a Wy nic ;)

Data: 2010-01-24 14:44:29
Autor: Piotr KUCHARSKI
PS3 złamane, a Wy nic ;)
Technolog <technokraton@gmail.kropka.com> wrote:
http://geohotps3.blogspot.com/2010/01/hello-hypervisor-im-geohot.html
I have read/write access to the entire system memory, and HV level access
to the processor. In other words, *I have hacked the PS3*. The rest is just
software. And reversing. I have a lot of reversing ahead of me, as I now
have dumps of LV0 and LV1. I've also dumped the NAND without removing it or
a modchip.
3 years, 2 months, 11 days...thats a pretty secure system
Took 5 weeks, 3 in Boston, 2 here, very simple hardware cleverly applied,
and some not so simple software.

No gość jest niezły, zobaczymy, co z tego wyjdzie. I tak nie skorzystam
(choć możliwość grania mkv by była miła, jeżeli), ale popatrzeć na samo
przełamywanie wyzwania zawsze ciekawie.

p.

PS3 złamane, a Wy nic ;)