PUBLIC OPINION PLEASE FORCE PENETTA TO RESPOND APPROPRIATELLY

Data: 2009-05-07 08:32:54
Autor: Me
PUBLIC OPINION PLEASE FORCE PENETTA TO RESPOND APPROPRIATELLY

Satellilte controlls by so called security in USA is given nto totalk
morons that do not underestand plain communications, nevermind self
reflection in science and moreover given supervision over science
public lplain nopinions.

       MY OPINION IS SOCIALLY BENEFICIAL BUT YOU SEEM TO REACT
IGNORANT

Thanks to Dir Penetta genius. Firstly - you do not have jurisdivtion
over public legal activity like this one; second you obstruct the
situation by not delivering my poapaers since you promissed ( you do
not suopervbgise civil service or the universities but you inherit
increadibly assaultive behavior of your predecessors andn youa re to
clean faster after than ; i have given notice of the suit to be files
why ytou arewaiting for , INRRESPONSIBLE)

I NEED TO WORK THESE FROM THE OTHER FORUM BUT THIS ONE IS TEMPORARILY
USED AS SUBSTITUTE. I HAVE PROPERLY REQUESTED ACCESS TO THE PROPER
FORUM AND ONLY AM ATTACKED. STOP - THIS IS CRIMINAL INTENT  WHAT YOU
DEMONSTRTING. STOP. NOW.

( DOES NOT RESPOND - PERHAPS CHIP OPERATED HIS BRAIN)

I DO NOT KNOW WHO THAT IS.

Prosze komunikowac o probalemach CIA stale robi

PUBLIC OPINION PLEASE FORCE PENETTA TO RESPOND APPROPRIATELLY