People have no idea what NATO does

Data: 2010-03-24 08:59:52
Autor: Me
People have no idea what NATO does
": just don't use words humanitarism and NATO in the same
sentence..... (May 1999 this board)

             HOW MANY VICTIMS THERE ARE?

That ABOVE was hiden dispute about Sarayevo plight; long way since -
Africa, Syria and many small countries we do not even know by the
name, not always familiar with technological advancement that NATO
build to...assout the hunman race under the lie that it is  peace
keepingt.

Next sample; "The river Line" scenic train that has powered self, 20
towns in 3 counties,
many echo cars and attracted sportsmen, cosmetologists, cooks and ..
other scientists by the capacity to emit clean energy to others , was
here the most pecefull thing that people have.
It even made teh space ship that teh state had no idea it can have
now.

Why NATO came here was never explaned to anyone. NATO attacks the
train, the single objects, mash, train  lines, parks and cut the
single trees everywhere; puts or allows to put explosives under the
viaducts, parks, banks and latelly the olderst landmark ( officially)
church of Trenton; also after Burlington recovered its first visit
somehow, uses the noxius aitr attack of particle energy to arise the
revisval of the area and dis-attrack any tourists for the purpose, as
it seems building the military bases thet needs to me ugly too.

More, more and more; ( every day they try to put me to sleep that does
not wioprk; foir thet they come into the library of the human vision -
can you believe that, they staff does not se then when they attack you
and can remove your body when noone seen thgemn; the commander can do
that himself in the homeless shelter and then they can put the shelter
on fire - disabled by me yeasterday but thamn they wantye me with ID
and the home  to connfiscate my work)

NATO command does not see self as offender of civilization as the
result of false fasade and the lies that it spreads. The train riders
do. Mourning of the life lost by the NATO supported or conducted
military attack is now forbiden ( ppeople use codes in teh churches to
communicate what has occured; the list of victims in my handback is
umeditelly trace by the satellite and disytroyed remotelly - that they
can do for their kind of peace).

  NATO HAS ALREADY FAR EXCIDED THE MOST PESIMISTIC VISION OF ORVEL,
BUT IS 'PEACEKEEPING 'NOT EVEN OWN MIND ( AS I WRITE THIS PEOPEL
IDICTMENT AGAINST THEM). Peopel of NJ had no idea what they do; when
they came to Rutgers conference 3 years ago - they lied lied and lied.
There is no specialized unit to undertake challenge of the mosters;
CIA for a change helps only a little but does as it can catch the
internationality of this scam. The NATO security officers are scared
themselves to communicate - I misread / and not that they kill; I
thgought that they kill me but the kill indigent populations anywhere
they show up including Trenton and the vicinity/ by now I know that at
least 2 attempts on my life were conducted by NATO with no prior
communication what cen be done to relief the conflict - they want to
kill me over assets and the Tate Gallery / Company in London for which
they need me not in teh Homeless shelter but they manupoultated E.
Kennedy to have me harrassed around until I  do not have one document
and any personal posession; they also wanted science information today
for which they do not pay.

The UN Security Concil allegedly refuised to meet regarding
doispelling the terrorists fropm county and the State where they
conducted nucler attcak, and where today they only knew how to spread
the contamination further ( not to contain it). Total lack of
expertize is obvieus if they meant to clean today.

PEOPLE,

 PLEASE UNITE FASTER BEFORE THEY BLOW MORE OF BURLINGTON AND THE
ENTIRE CITY CENTER IN TRENTON ( TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE BANCOCK AND THAT
SHOT THAT TOO)

Data: 2010-03-24 09:52:22
Autor: Me
People have no idea what NATO does

Offender, NATO, seems to control this board too; be cognizant of it.
Poland is a member of NATO: are there victims too?