Phonies and morons still have it.

Data: 2009-02-22 13:05:02
Autor: Me
Phonies and morons still have it.
Of my own experiences: 2 times car navigated at 85 ml speed (thank
God, as we were going to deadly imposed crashes, one by the navigated
deer and other by the hole in the tire suden), which was already a
long time ago and before 911; latelly guided mini misille at Bio-
Center entered my rib cage and caused the damage on the insight -
cutting throught muscles; similar experience 3 times before including
before 911, all in
order to prepare me for death in sleep via remote devices.

SHAME ON YOU ALL LOGISTIC MORONS AND SADIST IN THE SO CALLED SECURITY
 SERVICES BUT REALLY INSECURITY.

That is how far the offensive security has gone! Me and my underaged
sons are not threat to anyone.

They, THE LOGISTIC MORONS  are still a treat top out security by not
having control over these
devices; o, they might  not even get what it is as far as all logistic
morons combines.

       On line relese showed as if from 10/2001 ( no way to confirm
it)

Products & Services

Aircraft Platforms
I-GNAT
I-GNAT ER/Sky Warrior Alpha
Predator
Sky Warrior
Predator B
PREDATOR
 Click here to download a PDF brochure.

The Predator, a growth evolution of the proven GNAT system, uses
common avionics and mechanical systems and incorporates a Rotax 4-
cylinder engine. Configured with a satellite data link system,
Predator has an endurance of 40 hours and is equipped with an EO/IR
stabilized gimbal containing two color video cameras and a forward-
looking infrared (FLIR) camera as well as a synthetic aperture radar
(SAR).

The Predator has been configured with air-to-air or air-to-ground
weapons as well as a laser designator. Since 1995, Predator has logged
over 405,000 flight hours, of which over more than half have been
during combat area deployments to the Balkans, Southwest Asia, and the
Middle East where Predator operates in support of U.S. and NATO
forces. Based upon the success of the program, the U.S. Department of
Defense transitioned the Predator program to full rate production in
August 1997, marking it as the first Advanced Concept Technology
Demonstration (ACTD) program to be designated an Acquisition Category
II Program.

Predators are currently in production for the U.S. and Italian Air
Force. Land-based Predators have demonstrated the ability to support
maritime forces including carrier battle groups, amphibious ready
groups, and submarines. Predator is the only reconnaissance system
available in the U.S. inventory that can provide near real-time video
imagery day or night in all weather conditions via satellite worldwide
- without exposing pilots to combat fire. As the first successful
unmanned aircraft surveillance program, Predator provides tactical and
strategic intelligence to operational commanders worldwide. In July
1995, Air Combat Command commissioned the 11th Reconnaissance
Squadron, the U.S. Air Force’s first operational Predator squadron.
The second Predator squadron, the 15th Reconnaissance, was
commissioned in August 1997. The third Predator squadron, the 17th
Reconnaissance, was commissioned in March 2002.

Features:

Solid-state digital avionics
Remotely piloted or fully autonomous
SAR and EO/IR providing day/night and all-weather operations in one-
mission aircraft
GPS and INS
UHF/VHF voice
Extensive combat experience
Capabilities:

Expanded EO/IR payload
SAR all-weather capability
Satellite control
GPS and INS
Over 24 hr on-station at 400 nmi
Deployed with the U.S. and Italian Air Force
Operations to 25,000 ft (7620m)
450 lb (204 kg) payload
Wingspan 48.7 ft (14.84m), length 27 ft (8.23m)

Phonies and morons still have it.