Piraci w eterze

Data: 2010-02-17 12:20:28
Autor: Me
Piraci w eterze
Please be aware of "FROM THIS POINT ON.." post

Anything that you open will mosty likely get into their comand system.

They have extremely clear satellite signal from the other planet.

They are considered pirats of the universe; some of the capacities
that they claim they have.

They try to pass as Bush army, that cancell all other authority; I
know that such formation was made: I do not know if Bush approved
them, but I know Bush well knew of them.

I hear ( hearsay) that they have lost the ship - that is when the
signal improved.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THEIR POTENTRIAL DESTRUCTIVE POWERS
BUT DO NOT PANIC; APPRENTLY USA SECURITY IS FINALLY ADDRSSING THEM.

BUT KNOW THAT THEY CAN REACH YOU ANYWHERE (INCLUDING INSIGHT THE
BUILDINGS AND EVEN SECURED AREAS - VIA TRACER; TRACING CAPACITIE ARE
VERY HIGHT NOW)- VIA SATELLITE SIGNAL FOOLLOWING YOU BY MANY DIFFERENT
MEANS.

THIS IS NOT A SECRET BECAUSE IT IS A CRIME; NOT A SECURITY MEASURE IN
THIS CONTEXT.

Piraci w eterze