Please check IF BESIDES THE ILLEGAL DESIGNATION FOR NASA, ROCKEFELLER TAKES THE BODY PARTS OF VICTIMS

Data: 2009-08-04 08:52:09
Autor: Me
Please check IF BESIDES THE ILLEGAL DESIGNATION FOR NASA, ROCKEFELLER TAKES THE BODY PARTS OF VICTIMS
 I AM THE WITNESS THAT AT LEAST 1 TIME HE PARTICIPATED IN SUCH THEFT
( also made self a movie about it)

“The people of this community deserve nothing less than the best.  I
know they get the best attention and care from the staff here – that’s
evident as soon as you walk through the doors,” Rockefeller said.
“Now, thanks to GE’s generosity, we’re making sure those dedicated
doctors, nurses and workers have the cutting edge tools to take care
of their patients.  And we’re seeing first-hand the truly
transformative power of health care in rural communities.”

WAIT A MINUTE - BEST BY YOUR NASA AND HIDDEN  FROM  PEOPLE INPUT
DECISIONS?

I AM CALLING TO EXPLAIN IF HE MEANS TO KIDNAP THEM TO NASA BY
ABOLISHING THE CONFIDENTIALITY PRIVILEGES AND ANY DECISION IN THE
HEALTH CARE.

THERE UPSTAIRS THEY ARE THAT DISTORTED. ALSO - IT IS IN FACT VERY
RURAL THERE AND THE CONSUMER HAS N O IDEA WHAT IS WHAT; EVEN DOWN TOWN
DC ,THE CONSUMERS DO NOT KNOW WHEN THESE BOSSOS TAKE THEIR RIGHT S
AWAY AND ENJOY THE BODY PARTS.

HE WOULD HAVE COMMUNICATED WITH ME IF HE WAS INNOCENT.
WHY NOT ANYWAY?

PLEASE CHECK WHAT HE IS REALLY DOING FOR GI s AND OTHER CONSUMERS HE
OBJECTS AT THE SAM E TIME, HOPING THAT PEOPLE DO NOT DIFFERENTIATE
WHAT IS WHAT.

THE WEST VIRGINIA IS ONE OF THE NEST OF THE SLAVERY FOR WOMEN AND NASA
KILLINGS OF THE VICTIMS AFTER THE BODY PARTS RUN OUT ( of them that is)

Please check IF BESIDES THE ILLEGAL DESIGNATION FOR NASA, ROCKEFELLER TAKES THE BODY PARTS OF VICTIMS