Pociag ktory czysci

Data: 2010-02-20 10:10:25
Autor: Me
Pociag ktory czysci
CPAC entertaiment in Washington DC V  THE ECO TRAIN of River Line

We have met on the train before they fast jetted to the CPAC
Convention that was not even announced in any way. Some of them or the
Senate staff had threats again me on their signs.
No sense in it at all.

Primarily, there is no conflict betweenn eCO TRAIN cleaning the
environ and you trying to be clear about the primal vAmerican values
and ( for  change) action on them. Please do not threten me. Also, I
only made a little bit of this train. It has the whole community
behind it that
makes iot work. ( hackers)

In a week eco ( partial nano) train has cleaned tye entire valley and
is doing better and better.
About a week ago people have gather along the train line and decided
to upgrade the communities that had been slaggish. Today there are at
lest 10 new developments. What si amazing is that the nature has
picked up veery well - treas are majectic, water bays look like
resorts, birds liek most egzotic creatures that use beautiful fly
routs; the fluff pufs and pufs ( it has became the cklener in iitself
and expanded after MAC, the same conterrevolutinists bommed it 2 weeks
ago; attention - sucjh bumnming fromn the satellite via lasers is
dangerous still).

More there.

See you.

Pociag ktory czysci