"Polacy zamordowali miliony Zydow"

Data: 2012-06-06 18:33:56
Autor: u2
"Polacy zamordowali miliony Zydow"
.... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

http://www.debbieschlussel.com/50114/poles-were-complicit-in-holocaust-outrage-over-obama-gaffe-is-fraudulent-ignorant/

May 30, 2012, - 12:59 pm
Poles Were Complicit in Holocaust: Outrage Over Obama “Gaffe” is
Fraudulent, Ignorant

By Debbie Schlussel

Barack Obama has done enough legitimately bad things that we don’t need
to manufacture phony outrage over things he does that really aren’t so
bad. Such is the case with the feigned shock and fake moralizing over
his comments, yesterday, about German Nazi death camps in Poland being a
Polish death camp. Here’s a tip for Poland and ignoramuses in the
lumpenconservatariat who now engage in revisionist history: Poles
murdered millions of Jews, they maintained several death camps, and they
wiped out almost all of both sides of my family, as well as those in
hundreds of thousands of other Jewish families. This wasn’t just the
Nazis. It was tens of thousands of eager Poles and more. Obama made no
gaffe here. Poland’s willing executioners took their significant place
among Hitler’s willing executioners.

There is a reason why Poland was so easily occupied by the Germans.
Yeah, I know–they were “just taking orders.” Just taking orders when
they helped round up Jews and helped man gas chambers. As if Nazis from
Germany did this alone! Polish police all too happily worked with the SS
to round up Jews. Polish police all too easily took their place in
helping run and operate the death camps. Facts are stubborn things. But,
sadly, not as stubborn as morons and blind partisans.

I had to laugh when I read this:

    Poland’s Prime Minister Donald Tusk said Wednesday Obama’s words had
hurt all Poles and he expected more from Washington than just “regret”.

Are you kidding? Someone needs to remind Mr. Tusk that his people were
the ones doing the hurting and the turning over to the Nazis and the
mass murder of at least half of the six million Jews killed in the
Holocaust, some of them from my family. You are “hurt” by calling Nazi
death camps, “Polish”???? Um, where were they? Who helped operate them
and round up and turn in the camps’ Jewish occupants, soon to be turned
into ash and fumes?

There is a reason that President Obama, yesterday, awarded the
Presidential Medal of Freedom posthumously to Jan Karski, the former
Polish underground officer who provided early eyewitness accounts of
Nazi Germany’s genocide of European Jews. And that’s because Karski was
unlike most of his fellow Poles, who hated Jews just as the Nazis did
and proudly turned them over to the Nazis and/or participated in the
mass murderous Judenrein. Even in the Polish underground, hatred of Jews
was legion. My great-uncle was in the Polish underground, until they
slit his throat while he was sleeping because, one day, the head of the
Polish underground demanded a cleansing of its Jews, too.

My paternal grandmother had eleven brothers and sisters. Only one
brother survived the Holocaust after the Poles murdered the rest along
with her parents, after Poles seized their farm. (Grandma Marilyn was
brought to the U.S. before the Holocaust began.) My maternal grandmother
had only one surviving sister and brother, out of ten siblings. All the
rest–and her parents–were murdered by the Poles. My maternal
grandfather’s entire family was wiped out by the Poles. Grandpa Isaac’s
father was mayor of the town and owned a hardware store. He hid in the
haystacks of a Pole who owed him money and had bought tools on credit,
but my grandfather escaped and was ultimately rounded up to the camps,
after he heard the Pole tell neighbors he was going to trade my
grandfather to the Nazis for a bottle of whisky.

My family and the millions of Jews wiped out in Poland never identified
as Polish because the Poles never treated them that way. They were
subject to centuries of pogroms and extreme anti-Semitism by the country
in which they lived, before they were ultimately rounded up to the camps
and mass-murdered with Polish cooperation. They were treated as subhuman
all along the way, never as fellow “Polish.” So it’s beyond hilarious
now to hear that the Poles are “hurt” by Obama’s description of a German
Nazi death camp as “Polish.” As if there weren’t any Polish ones or as
if the Poles had zero part in the Holocaust they all too eagerly
participated in. Read the 93 pages of “Bystanders, Blackmailers, and
Perpetrators: Polish Complicity During the Holocaust” for just a taste
of what the Poles wrought on the Jews.

Yes, it is laughable that the Poles, Rush Limbaugh, self-hating Jew Matt
Drudge, and a gazillion Republicans and incredibly obtuse and ignorant
members of the lumpenconservatariat–most of them no different from the
Obamabots in their lack of intelligence, knowledge, and common sense and
decency–are incensed over this “gaffe” that really ain’t a gaffe at all.
It’s intellectual dishonesty to insist that these death camps on Polish
soil were not at all Polish and merely “German Nazi.” Here’s a list of
the Polish ones–did they not exist? Did they exist in Poland only
because the Germans did this and the Polish had no part? Only a liar or
a moron would make these claims. The White House should have made no
apology to Poland. These major death camps existed in Poland for a
reason: Polish complicity in the Holocaust and willing cooperation with
the Nazis.

* Auschwitz

* Belzec

* Chelmno

* Gross-Rosen

* Majdanek

* Plaszow

* Sobibor

* Stutthof

* Treblinka

Keep these names in your mind when you read this quote:

    Poland’s government keenly watches the global media for descriptions
of former Nazi German death camps as “Polish” because it says the term —
even if used simply as a geographical indicator — can give the
impression that Poland bore responsibility for Nazi Germany’s World War
II genocide.

    Although located in Poland, Auschwitz for example was set up and run
entirely by German dictator Adolf Hitler’s occupying forces from 1940 to
1945.

Huh? The Poles were not just forced into this by the Nazis. They were
active participants, many of them gleeful and eager to murder Jews. To
call these camps Polish is no “gaffe.” Poland DOES bear responsibility
for the Nazi genocide of Jews.

It’s just fact. And it’s denial and fraud for Poland and others to argue
otherwise.

Yes, there were a few righteous gentile Poles who saved Jews. A very
tiny few. The majority were all too happy for the Judenrein, especially
in the way it took place.

That was the real Poland during World War II. Anyone who says otherwise
is a fraud.

And if you wonder why so many Jews are liberal and won’t vote
Republican, BS, like the absurd denial that Nazi Death Camps were
Polish, certainly doesn’t help in endearing Jews to the GOP.

Data: 2012-06-06 18:39:17
Autor: Grzegorz Z.
u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

--
"Przez ostatnich 20 lat media zajmuj± się głównie produkcj± masowej
głupoty" "Teraz mamy odbiorców wychowanych na tej głupocie"

Data: 2012-06-06 18:46:13
Autor: bicz na bomble
"Polacy zamordowali miliony Zydow"
On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:39:17 +0200, "Grzegorz Z."
<tictactoe@colleen.org> wrote:

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

R.

Data: 2012-06-06 18:50:14
Autor: Grzegorz Z.

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

Sugerujesz że mój dziadek był jedynym takim w całej Polsce? Zapewniam cię,
że w okolicach O¶więcimia również było wielu takich "dziadków" jak mój.

Tamtejsze komory gazowe służ±ce eksterminacji Żydów również zostały
zbudowane polskimi rękami.

My¶lisz że Niemcy specjalnie w tym celu sprowadzali niemieckich robotników
z Bawarii i z Hamburga?

Data: 2012-06-06 18:51:34
Autor: bicz na bomble
"Polacy zamordowali miliony Zydow"
On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:50:14 +0200, "Grzegorz Z."

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

Sugerujesz że mój dziadek był jedynym takim w całej Polsce?

Nie. Nie sugeruje. Zaplac 63 mld.

R.

Data: 2012-06-06 18:52:09
Autor: Yogy
"Polacy zamordowali miliony Zydow"

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

Sugerujesz że mój dziadek był jedynym takim w całej Polsce?

Nie. Nie sugeruje. Zaplac 63 mld.

R.

Niby dlaczego ma zapłacić? Ty zapłać cwaniaczku z woskiem ze ¶wiecy
ko¶cielnej w uszach.

Data: 2012-06-06 18:54:16
Autor: Grzegorz Z.

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

Sugerujesz że mój dziadek był jedynym takim w całej Polsce?

Nie. Nie sugeruje. Zaplac 63 mld.

Mojemu dziadkowi płacili, "porz±dek musiał być".

Data: 2012-06-06 12:22:23
Autor: Voyager

Grzegorz Z. napisał(a):
bicz_na_bomble@koszernaja.pl napisaďż˝:

> On Wed, 6 Jun 2012 18:50:14 +0200, "Grzegorz Z."
> <tictactoe@colleen.org> wrote:
>
>>bicz_na_bomble@koszernaja.pl napisaďż˝:

>>> Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.
>>
>>Sugerujesz �e m�j dziadek by� jedynym takim w ca�ej Polsce?
>
> Nie. Nie sugeruje. Zaplac 63 mld.

Mojemu dziadkowi p�acili, "porz�dek musia� by�".

--
"Przez ostatnich 20 lat media zajmuj� si� g��wnie produkcj� masowej
g�upoty" "Teraz mamy odbiorc�w wychowanych na tej g�upocie"

W tym jest sporo racji, bo patrz±c po grupie ilu jest antysemitów, to
w czasie wojny byli szmalcownikami wła¶nie tacy, więc szmalcowników
było dużo. Samo to że Polska jest miejscem kaĽni oznacza, że
najłatwiej zabijać tam gdzie społeczno¶ć się z zabijaniem będzie
zgadzać.

Data: 2012-06-06 18:54:15
Autor: Yogy

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

Sugerujesz że mój dziadek był jedynym takim w całej Polsce?

Nie. Nie sugeruje. Zaplac 63 mld.

Mojemu dziadkowi płacili, "porz±dek musiał być".

Zauważyłem, że jest tu kilku normalnych. Pan, pan Idzikowski, może jeszcze
kto¶ się znajdzie. Pzoostali to jacy¶ stuknięci w dyńkę. S±dziłem, że to
grupa o polityce, a okazuje się, że to zlot stetryczałych pieniaczy. Niezły
ubaw.

Data: 2012-06-06 18:58:31
Autor: u2

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

Sugerujesz że mój dziadek był jedynym takim w całej Polsce?

Nie. Nie sugeruje. Zaplac 63 mld.

R.

"Zabawne", z tego co pisze zgrzesiu (Zyd z pochodzenia) to Zydzi Zydom
zgotowali ten los.

Data: 2012-06-06 18:55:16
Autor: Yogy

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

Sugerujesz że mój dziadek był jedynym takim w całej Polsce?

Nie. Nie sugeruje. Zaplac 63 mld.

R.

"Zabawne", z tego co pisze zgrzesiu (Zyd z pochodzenia) to Zydzi Zydom
zgotowali ten los.

Sk±d ty niby wiesz, że GrzegorzZ jest Zydem? W rozporek mu zagl±dałe¶? Może
to lubisz? Pewnie jeste¶ pierdolonym klech±!

Data: 2012-06-06 19:00:15
Autor: Grzegorz Z.

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

Sugerujesz że mój dziadek był jedynym takim w całej Polsce?

Nie. Nie sugeruje. Zaplac 63 mld.

R.

"Zabawne", z tego co pisze zgrzesiu (Zyd z pochodzenia) to Zydzi Zydom
zgotowali ten los.

Nic mi nie wiadomo bym był Żydem z pochodzenia, choć oczywi¶cie wykluczyć
tego nie mogę.

Data: 2012-06-06 18:59:20
Autor: Yogy

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

Sugerujesz że mój dziadek był jedynym takim w całej Polsce?

Nie. Nie sugeruje. Zaplac 63 mld.

R.

"Zabawne", z tego co pisze zgrzesiu (Zyd z pochodzenia) to Zydzi Zydom
zgotowali ten los.

Nic mi nie wiadomo bym był Żydem z pochodzenia, choć oczywi¶cie wykluczyć
tego nie mogę.

Panie Grzegorzu, ten koszerny go¶ciu ma wszystkich w domu? Zachowanie
wskazuje na daleko posunięt± chorobę psychiczn±!

Data: 2012-06-06 18:51:01
Autor: Yogy
"Polacy zamordowali miliony Zydow"

u2 napisał:

... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

Mój dziadek - Polak - był wła¶cicielem przedsiębiorstwa budowlanego które
brało udział w rozbudowie obozu koncentracyjnego na Majdanku, zakładał tam
m.in. instalację wodn±.

Czy taka kolaboracja z niemieckimi nazistami nie czyni nas, Polaków -
współodpowiedzialnymi ich zbrodni?

Ciebie jak najbardziej. To wlasnie o tobie mowila Mrs Schlussel.

R.

Ty go¶ciu jeste¶ jaki¶ psychiczny! Co niby ten facet ma odpowidać za to, że
jego dziadek zakładał wodę w obozie? Puknij ty się w makówkę! Id±c takim
tokiem rozumowania to można oskarżyć każdego za winy praprzodków.
Niewykształcony jeste¶ czy¶ kurwa zwykły dureń?

Data: 2012-06-06 18:47:12
Autor: Yogy
Dnia Wed, 06 Jun 2012 18:33:56 +0200, u2 napisał(a):

[...]

O, to kopiować umiesz!? I co, ty też będziesz rozdrapywał rany z czasów
Bieruta?

Data: 2012-06-06 18:50:09
Autor: pluton
"Polacy zamordowali miliony Zydow"
... tak twierdzi niejaka Debbie Schlussel na swoim blogu :

To potworne. Przez to Prezydent zostal zdradzony o swicie.

--
pozdrawiam
P.L.U.T.O.N.: Positronic Lifeform Used for Troubleshooting and Online

"Polacy zamordowali miliony Zydow"