Pomozcie Ameryce rozebrac prowokatorow" na tzw. kawalki"

Data: 2009-06-05 07:42:53
Autor: Me
Pomozcie Ameryce rozebrac prowokatorow" na tzw. kawalki"

I was under all night attack via form of nuclear energy when shelter
was not given to me again.
That attack changes the vegetation in all town and depleted environ
further. Iyt is hard to sya if Obama initiated it - that was on the
day when finely managed to type part of my  complaint to the COURT of
the proper jurisdiction against Obama. It could be that Alinky be
disclosed when my complaint go through; but it seemed that he was
supporting HiIllary for President.

It could be that the mutually offending me by now, while my family
sign that that have to go away - means regardless of absurdity of this
hostage do not stay together?

Where you running?

Some disputed provocations - the commies do provoke on so called
purpose; i respond so  people in USA start to tear it apart; while
general strategy often is to ignore provocation, but that is when one
thinks that they do not lead to holocausts ( ethically based killings)

I THINK THAT OBAMA LIES AND CYNICALLY GETS AWAY; LOTS OF HISTORICAL
CONDITIONING OF IT AND REPEATED PATTERN ( INCLUDING MISTREATMENT
 OF ME AS IF I WAS DEAD TO USE MY HEREDITARY LINE; WHILE CIA INSTALLED
HIM IN SO MANY WAYS; HE WAS NOT EVEN GROWING IN USA; HIS HABITS OF
ASSUMING POORLY CONSULTED SELECTED  AUTHORITARIANISM ARE NEVER
DEVELOPED IN USA.

"See http://wnd.com/ for one of the best collections of in-depth and
up-to-the-minute reports on THE TWO BIGGEST SCANDALS IN U.S. HISTORY:
OBAMA'S CONCEALMENT OF HIS BIRTH CERTIFICATE (AND OTHER IDENTIFICATION
AND PERSONAL HISTORY DOCUMENTS) *AND* THE CORPORATE MEDIA'S MASSIVE
COVER-UP OF IT."

HE HAS ALSO CANCELED HIS MOTHER- this needs to be looked at if we do
not want more wars: i am not fully free to do it here; but CIA being
behinbd it guarantees a wrong tracks; people hurt like us and more of
it in the future, rigid un- American form of authocracy
 ( Obama controls  press  very rigidly; blocks my access to NYT and
other already
published articles ; removes 'Politico' from every spot in town that
he can get hand
on, itp itd; lots of un-American habits; how he got to think that he
can do these in usa
without consequences? )

BUT HERE ARE SOME CONCERNS - THEY MIGHT EVEN START TH FIGHT:

  "Now get ready for the useful idiots to respond to this message with
every ruthless, "truth is relative" tactic (especially ridicule)
taughtby Obama's communist mentor Saul Alinsky ..."

HILLARY IS WELL LINKED TO ALINSKY; BUT ALINSKY IS NOT JUST COMMI; IS
FASCIST OF BOTH ENDS ON EXTREMES ( FASCIST AND COMMUNIST FASCITS (as
extreme left is just fascim, what is not readily realized in usa -
they are even not different; I am comfortable with my reseach on
Alinsky))

                   What Would America's Founders Say?

  The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so
  let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so
  the second will not become the legalized version of the first.
  -- Thomas Jefferson

THAT WAS WHEN LEADERS THEMSELVES DID NOT OVERCOME THE HURLE OF COMING
FROM THEIR EXTREMES; BY THE WAY SELECTION OF QUOTES ARE ARBITRARY OR
MADE UP; WHILE THIS PROVOCATION MIGHT BE CASUAL
BY CIA; CIA ALSO CAN FIGHT MILITARILY AND LIE TO THE NATION ( WHICH IS
OUT MUTUAL PROBLEM NOW)

  Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do
not.
   -- Thomas Jefferson

THIS ONE DEFINITELY FITS CONCRETED OPERATIONS OF  BUSHLAND EVEN
THOUGHT THE AUTHOR MEANT IS SYMBOLIC.

  It does not take a majority to prevail ... but rather an irate,
  tireless minority, keen on setting brushfires of freedom in the
  minds of men.
  -- Samuel Adams

THIS ONE IS A NEGATIVE TAKE ON THE PROCESS THAT
CAN TAKE OVER WHEN SOCIAL CONSCIOUSNESS WILL EVOLVE.

BY THE WAY NOBODY REVERENCES EVER HOW THE  SOCIAL PROBLEMS ARE SOLVED;
HOW THE CHANGES ARE MADE.

HAS OBAMA TOOK OVER MARGARET MEAD TOO? MASOCHISTS DEFINITELY ASSUME
NEVER MENTION HER RELEVANT FOR SOCIAL CHANGE WORK.
WHAT ABOUT COLUMBIA BASED OBAMA?

Eventually, we will pose to check wher the CHANGE BY OBAMA is or leads
too?

PROVOCATEURS ( I do not if the are French as  this word is in  the
spell check - we use the plain provocator but does not pup up in
speller)  LINKED HIS LACK OF BIRTH IN USA TO NEGATIVE CONNOTATION - IT
IS A COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA STRATEGY BUY THE OPERATIONAL PATTERN.

What is really going on? It could be disabling dissatisfaction with
Obama by CIA ( that is reputable to self all the time no matter how
many people and causes they injured)

Pomozcie Ameryce rozebrac prowokatorow" na tzw. kawalki"