Pomozcie im wciaz - nie wiedza jak sie zachowac poza tym ze moga zabic wcaiz mnie i dzieci

Data: 2009-06-09 15:26:25
Autor: Me
Pomozcie im wciaz - nie wiedza jak sie zachowac poza tym ze moga zabic wcaiz mnie i dzieci

Aurora? How long does that take?

When you release me from hostagbe, nonsense?

you have speies saying taht this is beacuse you so nice and we 6 years
on teh street are not. This seems again teh topic for your nonsese.

YOUR DIAGNOSES; irresponsible power driven nacists that, stop at
nothing, nevermind that they could have strategy that sure does not
need more  time; failing as family members ( to stop, mwhatb is wrong -
m you behave too - what is the matter - beahyave!)  by siding with
offender that most likely, ultimately wil or does
hurt them too. ( there is more - but you have to pay);
some to fragile to move finger ( to resolbe the hostage)  but to
 giv e more ass to offenders is hot still.

( all death peneltry fascists are allowe to senate or universities but
we
 who are only hostages wanting to give outr work to other people are
attacked by tehse morons foer so so lonjhg already and no authority
takes on)

I am one of your family member; a good one; a surviver; I accomplished
so much in my liofe while all life you only attack me and children or
pretend that next to you dioe it - you enabler by teh climniocal
standar of to domestic political offenders; to the poibnt taht you
capabgle of promoting offenbding youg kids by the senate members and
than punish kids as oppose offendersa - what altimately craetes you as
tyhe abusive family and the power abusing political gtroup You
oliemall the ecxcuses iffenders alrerdy landed on yourtb lab thaty
only show crime by them with you enabling but you not bother -= you
keep leaping and dihonoring all of us and the office.

i was good than in tehs enate beacuse surved cancer you thought
( while this was only injury;
wheni wan near  80 % popularity I surely was good; onluy wheni left by
thgese offenders kidnapopings ( specter is amongst teh accused of
kidnapping) you sudeenly succumberd to the construction  of tantamount
matters  taht were never even served on me and have a status ofr mare
rumor but you use than; is that how you function?

You are to retire all wome of teh Sernhate in teh dignifried way.
YioU ARE vERY WROING, OFFENDERS FOR SO LONG.
try to get some cancellinga and when youa ppologize you already jahave
to have personal cjuecak - do not appol.,ogtizen withouit
responsibility - that is what offenders do to perpetuate domestic
offencesn cycle b/c it feels like teh victim subdued after teh
appology without responsibility.
  ( hackers distorted still)
yOU  ARE CAHRGED WITH RESPONSIBILITY TO BE TAKEN  FOR THE COLLECTGIVE
CRIME AGAINST MY CHILDREN .

 MY CHILDREN BY THE WAY ARE CAMING BACK AND YOU ARE RETIRING - NOTHING
ELSE WOULD MOVE YOU ANYWAY CRIMINAL OFFENDERS AND ENABLERS.

( YOU NOT EVEN GOING TO THE SHELTER FOIR 6Y YEARAS AND YOU HAVE A
PROBLEM ALREADY, HYPOCRITS)

  ( try not to embaras us more with your type of progres in children
hostage taking and abusing  all rules and l;aws while you doing it,
not compensating but justifying it ; YOU TRY if anything lefrt there
of teh ethics.); pretending taht killing uis since 1992 agrees with
you -  ewven if you criminal it still does not agree and you still
hyave to stgop the hostage.

Pomozcie im wciaz - nie wiedza jak sie zachowac poza tym ze moga zabic wcaiz mnie i dzieci