Pomozcie mi sprawdzic czy oni juz sie zawiesili?

Data: 2012-10-19 12:46:43
Autor: AC
Pomozcie mi sprawdzic czy oni juz sie zawiesili?
  Is it legal to publish estimate like this ahead of the vote?

 ( and also when other contenders are not even nominated)

NYT: "President                and they have all kind of funky numbers there                that I will not republish)
Nov. 6 Forecast
President
Now-cast
Senate
Nov. 6 Forecast
Mitt Romney
Barack Obama
246.4
-1.7 since Oct. 11
291.6
+1.7 since Oct. 11
Electoral

THAT IS SENATE FORECASTING ELECTORAL VOTE.

AS FAR AS I KNOW THE SENATE, IF IT WERE TO FUNCTION
OS A FORM OF GALLOP POLL( WITH ALL FORMS OF CONFLICTS OF INTERESTS ALLOWED IN HERE), THEY HAVE NO CLUE HOW TO CONSTRUCT A POLL LIKE THAT.

Pomozcie mi sprawdzic czy oni juz sie zawiesili?