Pomozcie przeciw barbarzyncom; w Polsce tez sa ofiary

Data: 2009-03-21 09:05:02
Autor: Me
Pomozcie przeciw barbarzyncom; w Polsce tez sa ofiary
( HACKERS DISTURBED EDITING)

Criminal Court and the Commission on women to start now in
philadelphia ale sa problemy.

Criminal restrains charge against the INDIVIDUALS AND INSTITUTIONS
that maintain:

1. Arleen Specter, that illegally occupies my Senate office in
Philadelphia and p[pretends some of my former injuries ( to have
claimed that I would have
       returned on the job but he can get it when I am dead; attempts
to arrange
       all kind of  injuries on me)

2. NJ State Civil service, where my earned long term civil service
position is;

3. I have received a certification 1 months ago but was immediately
destroyed by the satellite means, I was knocked off on spot and the
bed with certification was instant stolen while my vision as blocked;
I could not recover it in lost and found.
with police all around asking for it immediately.
CIA Director Penetta on satellite device claimed responsibility for
the act ( however he was not the Direct or yet during the confiscation
of the certificate)
And promised immediately to furnish it back, to no avail. ON SATELLITE
DEVICE SOMEONE ELSE COULD HAVE PRETENDEDDIRECTOR PENETTA.

I.  The restrains and social isolation

1. from any life long activities,

2. any family contact ,

3. any earned office,

4. nearly any my former work products

II. Restraints on my body functions

1. Invoked artificial heart trouble and removal of my healthy heart to
prevent return to me Senate seat in Philadelphia

2. Sexual assault while made unconscious – in Philadelphia to prevent
return to my seat,

3. Kidnapping to foreign location and there restrain on my personal
freedoms and
Faking research on my sex organs – Specter in person at Lumumba
Student center abroad, under covered,. So I did not recognize him;
cause loss of consciusnes after the dance. P[ECRTER THAN PRESENTED
SELF AS A PROSECURTOR TO SENATE ( fraudulent as all he did was to in
bring more harm to my body organs and restrain me under the Charge nr
I; refused to rectify it in 1997 when I contacted him with the formal
letter followed by the visit and again in 12/2006 after he retuned
following faking resigning from senate in May 2006. Vitnessses are
alive but might have been blackmailed; my memory of the inceident to
the point of losing consciousness is clear. SPECTER DID NOT PRESENT
ANY AUTHORITY UNDER WHICH HE WAS CONDUCTIMNG THIS ASSAULT ON MY BODY;
IF CIA WANT TO CLAIM MRESPONSIBILITY IS WELCOMES. HOWEVER IT APPERS
THAT SPECTER AAND CIA HELD OPPOSITE BALANCE  - SPECTER DICTATED CIA
STAFF SUCH ATROCIOUS IRREATIONAL ABUSIVE ACTS OF DOMESTIC POLITICAL
VIOLENCE AGAINT THE FAMILY MEMEBR.

PROSECUTORS ARE INELIGIBLE FOR ANY FORM OF LEGISLATIVE APPOINTMENT TO
THE SENATE – THAT IS AS CLEAR AS ONE CAN NOT EVEN HIDE IN THE SENATE
WHERE CIRRENT INTERNAL RULES ARE STILL MADE; with that ambiguity in
mind, never yet was law enforcement legally representing
constituency. Nobody change that and when Hillary tried to brag that
Robert Kennedy , who violated similar constitutional = legal
principle, was the greatest, the electoral college turned her down on
the ground of the rule breaking (or lack of awareness of law)

Such appointment for prosecutor represent the political violence as
prosecutor held the current cases, in this case landmark and
significant social disputes that he is than  turning to the same
constituency for the support in subsequent elections and /or promised
to imprison people ( this is a precise point under which the
compromise for appointing prosecutors might never be reached legally;
Illegal appointments tarnish the society not only laws but
understanding
And practice of the separation of powers, that each JUDGE ON THE
SUPREME COURT HAD IUMPLEMENTED IN HIS CONFIRMATION EXAMINATION AND OR
RULLING THAUS ESTABLISHING ENOUGH OF THE COMMON PRACTIVE OIN FACE OF
AMBIH-=GUOUS INTERPRTETAION ( if the come) that THIS WAS IS AND WILL
BE THE LAW OF OUR LAND , THE SENATE JUDICAIRY COMMITTEE ITSELF IS NOT
TO TARNISH IT.

 POLITICAL VIOLENCE AS INTENT OR THE DIRECT EXSPRESSIION OF IT IS  AND
WILL BE ILL;EGAL IN THE USA.

Specter is also distal family member at one time residing with me ,
thus establishing the domestic relationship this  political violence
against me is
also a DOMESTIC POLITICAL Violence. Spec ter also send me his relative
to show up as “husband” in lieu of Specter 40 years later, who did not
match intellectually with me ( even when I was not fully aware Specter
manipulation) The contender was turned down. (The length of time the
offenders took was to make me sick, unsuccessfully that is)

( Currently, there is a push for the international political Violence
Division in the International Court, as in this case Specter has
established such jurisdiction by then s cope of his action against me
and my constituency.
Comments necessary as hacker themselves and some Senate themselves
fanaticize
the way our from under the law for Specter. NO EXIT SPECTER.

4. Other deliberate injuries by CIA related staff in Philadelphia or
around – removal of the speech organ and long phony persecution after
I am already elected President, that I am not from USA as I do not
speak English ( on location English was forbidden for  some time and I
could not even relearn. THIS is barbarity of extreme proportions we
must object now. THERE ARE OTHER VICTIMS IN THE SO  International NASA
TO LIE ABOUT THE ASSULTS ALONE,
      WHILE THIS IS USA NASA INJURING THE SPEACH ORGANS OF PERSONS,
USULLY HIGHT POWER INTELLECTUAL WOMEN THAT OFFENDERS IMNTENDED TO
SRTEAL,BRAIN FROM BY THE AGE OF 50-60 ; MANY POTENCIAL VICTIMS AR IN
THE ‘WAREHOUSE FOR HUMANS – 105 PEOPLE TO ONE SINGLE ROOM;REATTER
REPORTED AND REREPORTED WITH NO CORRECTION, AND THE REFUSAL AS IT
SEEMS TO EVNE BUOILD THE RETIREMENT HOUSE FOR THE FORMER CONGREES
WOMEN IN LIEU OF THAT WAREHOUSE.

5. Removal of my completely  healthy stomach, on the location by CIA,
to try to put it to me under the anesthesia  by lasers from the
window, to claim that I am not the person that have won presidency as
in the meantime some DNA aspects have changes or for other
manipulation; like old X rays not showing that I have stomach.

6. Restring after full months of sexual torture stimulation day and
night wiyth no night sleep some nights, my sexual organs by artificial
block and attack on these organs via satellite trace. VERY DAMAGING TO
MANY FUNCTIONS.

   NOTHING THAT I CAN DO

ALSO, DESTROYING ANY PERSONAL RTELATIONSHIP IN THE LAST 15 YEARS BY
HARASMENTS AND ATTACKS. Commission on women is to take these actions
from many injured subjects.

7. Removing the muscle functions around my eyes, at least 3 times in
the last year to cause blindness . dates of the attacks were reported
in  the open internet. ( NO ATTANTION FROM THE LAW ENFORCEMNT HERE IN
FAVOUS OF THE INETRNATIONAL PROSECUTOR)

8. Forbidding to use radio and TV and attacking the hearing organs by
trace to cause

The hearing loss, at least on one side; Complaint and requests for the
radio did not work. I do not have access to any radio 3 years.

9. Attacking my muscular functions in order to prevent writing;
multiple attempts in paralyzing the muscles by curare powerful
paralyzing drug.

  10 several attempts in removing the uterus including on 8/15/2007,
2/2007, 10/ 2008
   And others when my uterus was paralyzed by curare during the
similar anesthesia

10. Other restraints to any of my activity.

ALL RESTRAINS INCLUDING IN ACCESS TO MY EARNED OFFICES TO STOP BY THE
ORDER RESTRAINIMNG THE OFFENDERS IMMEDIATELLY.

III. Class action in the International Court against the injuries to
the multiple body parts in women who are WAREHOUSED NEXT TO USA SENATE
AND CONTINUALLY EXPLOITED WITHOUT ANY PAY FOR WORK THEY DO; SOME
DESIGNATED FOR THE TRANSPLANTS; SOME HAVE MARKS OF TRANSPLANTS;
SOME HAVE ARTIFICAIL ORGANS.

  There are reasons to believe that the consent for these procedure,
if any, was illegal;\
After  the procedures these women all deemed ”mental case” without any
evidence
AND WITHOUT ANY SUPPORT OR EMPATHY ( if they were mentally ill)
Or procedure; some get trapped by the back door; but there is no
adjudication of incapacity as offenders intend to use them as healthy
brains that they are.

COMMISION ON WOMEN PUBLIC IS NBEIMG IMEDIATELLY CALLED, BUT THE
SCHOLARS IN PA GHAVE A CONCEPTUAL PROBLEM OF HOW:

Suggested:

1. fast legally abolish illegal non- existing other than of paper
guardianship of these women by non- present guardians of CIA ( fast –
one day procedure – none ever show up to talk to these women). I AM
NOT QUALIFIED FOR GUARDUANSJ=HIP – I ASSISTED IN ALL FORMS OF LEGAL
AND SOCIAL SUPPORT FOR THE WOEM,N IN SUCH POSITION

2. CONFER WITH ME DIRECTLY ON THE CONFIDENTIAL MATTERS ( that legal
aspects might be, and definitely psychological as so called mental
health of women scientists and civil servants are). IMMEDIATELLY, if
you serious, and if you do not want to lead this to bigger
HUMANITARIAN scandal.

4. Prepared interviews to be handled professionally only under the
confidential condition
5. Class abolishment of the persecution of women scientists and
professionals designated for body parts removal substitution and
experimenting with.
6. Compensation for the illegal experiments and life threats to these
women and other NASA subjects in similar circumstances
7. legislative referral from Court, as my legislative proposal is not
attended foe a year already, to abolish illegal procedure and define
terms of consent
if there are any changes to the existing federal Code on consent to
research
    8. Other

Pomozcie przeciw barbarzyncom; w Polsce tez sa ofiary