Posiadacze iPoo korzystają (was: Posiadacze WM nie korzystaja z internetu)

Data: 2009-06-28 20:32:35
Autor: Waldek Godel
Posiadacze iPoo korzystają (was: Posiadacze WM nie korzystaja z internetu)
http://www.iphonebuzz.com/what-11000-insane-iphone-bill-267735.php

What?! $11,000 insane iPhone bill!
Posted on 26 June 2009 by Budi Putra Tags: AT&T, operator billing, roaming charges Beware. If you brought your iPhone when travelling out of the country,
please consider the roaming fees. Let's learn about Mythbusters co-host
Adam Savage case. He was surfing the Internet while on a trip to Canada for
a few hours, AT&T charged him for some $11,000! They shut down his service
until they get paid.

Adam Savage (@donttrythis), who has more than 57,000 followers on Twitter,
tweeted:

Text messaging fees are stupid robbery? (they are), AT&T is attempting to
charge me 11k for a few hours of web surfing in Canada. Pls RT!

And then, his next tweet:

Did I mention they've turned off my phone until I pay? #attsucks

--
Pozdrowienia, Waldek Godel
awago.maupa.orangegsm.info, awago.maupa.telekomunikacja.org

Data: 2009-06-29 14:21:12
Autor: Nex@pl
Waldek Godel pisze:
http://www.iphonebuzz.com/what-11000-insane-iphone-bill-267735.php

What?! $11,000 insane iPhone bill!
Posted on 26 June 2009 by Budi Putra Tags: AT&T, operator billing, roaming charges Beware. If you brought your iPhone when travelling out of the country,
please consider the roaming fees. Let's learn about Mythbusters co-host
Adam Savage case. He was surfing the Internet while on a trip to Canada for
a few hours, AT&T charged him for some $11,000! They shut down his service
until they get paid.

Adam Savage (@donttrythis), who has more than 57,000 followers on Twitter,
tweeted:

Text messaging fees are stupid robbery? (they are), AT&T is attempting to
charge me 11k for a few hours of web surfing in Canada. Pls RT!

And then, his next tweet:

Did I mention they've turned off my phone until I pay? #attsucks

Iphone górą ;)

Posiadacze iPoo korzystają (was: Posiadacze WM nie korzystaja z internetu)