Professor Belog expands our view on the philosophical human.

Data: 2010-09-21 12:37:40
Autor: Me
Professor Belog expands our view on the philosophical human.
FIVU: Interesting meeting in the net:

I am fast jumping on the proposed view of the human by philosopher
Balog.

PROFESSOR BALOG, PhD Rutgrs Uni: "I argue that our lack of
understanding the connection between mind and body is due to the
nature of phenomenal concepts."

RIGHT. CONCEPTS ARE THE PRODUCT OF THE PHENOMENAL PROCESS.
AND WHY THEY CLINCHED?

I AM NOT SURE IF THE HUMAN SONAR NEEDS TO BE INTERNAL. TO ME ALL
ENERGIES THAT ENCHANCE WHAT WE ALREADY HAVE OR CAN SPEAR , IN GUANTUM
LIKE STYLE,ARE  FROM THE OUTSIDE. AND THAT SONAR IS TO
BE LIKE 'EXPERNAL DRIVE' TO ME AND NO OTHER.

WHY I WANT IT THAT WAY? I AM ALREADY OPTIMIZED HUMAN BEING AND I DO
NOT WANT INTRUDER. IF I SPEED IN THE AREA THAT SONAR CAN ACCESS

IT WILL DEREGULATE OTHER ASPECTS OF MY BRAIN/NERVOUS SYSTEM FUNCTION,
AND THAT IS THE LAST I WOULD EVER WANT.

I DO HOWEVER KNOW HOW TO DESIGN SELF THE AID TO WHAT
I HAVE ( SPEAKING GENERALLY OUT OF NECESSITY HERE).
I do program my own brain. We all do but do not expand as readily till
injured.
We have all potentials there.

As a sample - we can see with hands or hearing to expand the access of
retna or to substitute lost function. That is already used in
rehabilitation and navigating
of the artificial limbs.

Why we all do not stop and self onbserve to get to what we have!
The habits that we now have as self limiting in some respect, while
nature is not.

Data: 2010-09-21 21:39:22
Autor: u2
W dniu 2010-09-21 21:37, Me pisze:
I am fast jumping on the proposed view of the human by philosopher
Balog.

Thank u so very much for your deep insights revealed here.

Professor Belog expands our view on the philosophical human.